moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

well thats your opinion. its not fact.

you made me feel super attractive. :)

No, it's not a fact. I didn't say it was. But that is the point we are all here for. To give our opinions. Either you like them or you don't. No need to be defensive at all. At least I am a fan that likes it on her. Just because I don't care for the ring you have on in that picture doesn't mean i am bashing them or anything. :)

Kermit the frog

Learn to accept the way she wants to be. I can't believe it's that hard for fans of someone who preaches love and acceptance every fu.cking time she opens her mouth.

moonboywow

Learn to accept the way she wants to be. I can't believe it's that hard for fans of someone who preaches love and acceptance every fu.cking time she opens her mouth.

some people never learn. i hope she keeps up this goth/rocker look for a while longer just to piss off the naysayers. hell, gaga get a lip piercing. get another tattoo. dye your hair black and red. do whatever you want to feed your goth heart.

go stan for taylor swift if you want safe and pretty and boring.

Oh, you're whining about being judged, but now you're judging someone else :coffee:

By the way, I don't like it, but it's her nose, she can do whatever she wants.

moonboywow

also i need to point this out...

everytime i have posted something, i have been insulted. im still not over a thread i made asking for a little donation. you didnt have to donate anything, i wasnt expecting more than $5. but dont be rude to people with no money. am i not poor enough for your standards? there are some rude people on this forum and it needs to stop. what would gaga think if she saw how people treated me on here? how would she react if she saw anyone being rude to other people?

Addy Ezzie

and this is the most mature response. why the fuk are monsters so rude about things? most monsters sound so spoiled and judgemental. its nuts.

Well I guess some people (not only Monsters) don't respect other people's choices. And I don't understand that either. Gaga always says that we can do whatever we want because we're free, and she's showing us that every single time. That's a great thing for someone like me for example. I have always been quite shy and now I know that if I want to cut my hair, dye it blue or wear crazy clothes I can do it, because I'm free. I'm glad I'm a fan of such a wonderful woman.

I understand that people don't like some things Gaga does but sometimes they're too harsh, saying stuff like "It's boring; ugly, stupid" and so on. It's disrespectful towards people who actually like it. 

moonboywow

Oh, you're whining about being judged, but now you're judging someone else :coffee:

By the way, I don't like it, but it's her nose, she can do whatever she wants.

well she certainly isnt very bold. shes vanilla ice cream and i dont like plain. not trying to diss her. 

Well I guess some people (not only Monsters) don't respect other people's choices. And I don't understand that either. Gaga always says that we can do whatever we want because we're free, and she's showing us that every single time. That's a great thing for someone like me for example. I have always been quite shy and now I know that if I want to cut my hair, dye it blue or wear crazy clothes I can do it, because I'm free. I'm glad I'm a fan of such a wonderful woman.

I understand that people don't like some things Gaga does but sometimes they're too harsh, saying stuff like "It's boring; ugly, stupid" and so on. It's disrespectful towards people who actually like it. 

this.

Morphine Prince

also i need to point this out...

everytime i have posted something, i have been insulted. im still not over a thread i made asking for a little donation. you didnt have to donate anything, i wasnt expecting more than $5. but dont be rude to people with no money. am i not poor enough for your standards? there are some rude people on this forum and it needs to stop. what would gaga think if she saw how people treated me on here? how would she react if she saw anyone being rude to other people?

Literally no one has been rude to you in this thread.

moonboywow

Literally no one has been rude to you in this thread.

i realize that but i needed to say it in case the people who HAVE been rude see this

Married the Night

This is the weirdest, most defensive thread I have ever read. Not even sure what to think.

Wixson

I hope she pierces her tongue, eyebrow or sth else. Just cuz I love it and I actually wanna see more meltdowns over this. Interesting.

I don't get why people dislike it so much, she can take it out / hide it.. and does? :rip:

Live and let live! I personally like it :legend:

Yes, especially if it looked bad

as a friend do you want people to tell the truth or lie to your face?

Bitch and comain? There are ways to be diplomatic about it

Archived