Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3 Years of "Yoü And I" music Video

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

That means it's been 3 years since my dentist pulled out my wisdom tooth, plus a small part of my soul. 

Gagaloo911

Definitely the best video of the BTW era. :legend:

I fell in love with it. Slay meeee Gagz

Aguinaga09

OMG 3 Yrs already??!!! I remember watching this video right before work.. I was almost late lmfao! But what an awesome video it was.. :cry: And the song  :giveup:

One of her weirdest videos, but also one of her most beautiful. Very intricate, more so than I expected.

3 points in and ready for more

Married the Night

I miss how well everything was executed back then! I love this video! One of her very best.

Brooke Hoegan

G R E A T    VIDEO !!! :applause:

I really hope Gaga won't stop working with Inez & Vinoodh cause they know the shiit :gaga:

but it saddens me a little while I watch it cause it clearly contains some ideas from the original TEOG mv concept and U&I reminds me about it

superior work nonetheless :monsterpaw:

One of the better videos of the BTW era, both of which were directed by Laurieann Gibson. LAG was really strong in terms of delivering eye-popping imagery back then. Love the intro, the coloring, and the entire cinematography. And of course, who wouldn't love this MV when this is the start of the Gaga/Taylor saga. 

LStephens11

It marks my second year since I moved to Australia, leaving my home country, vietnam behind :flutter: "it's been two year since I let you go"

YAY!!! :hug: I hope you're loving Australia xo

monsterdreams

Underrated video

But more importantly, this is where she and taylor met

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived