Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3 Years of "Yoü And I" music Video

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ctherainbow

Best video of the BTW era. First music vid I ever bought. Probably top 3 amongst her videography.

Slè, You and I, slè. :gaga:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

IWannaBeThatGUY

everything about you and i is underrated :cry:

the video the song the performances are all ***FLAWLESS 

I see what you did there! ;)

ChasingGhosts

Not my favourite video from her but the concept + imagery are flawless :giveup: and it gave us Jo, TealGa and TayGa all at once :legend:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Wet Fire

The Grammy-nominated platinum-selling country-rock influenced pop masterpiece Yoü and I is one of the best songs by Lady Gaga. Written solely by Gaga herself, it showcases one of Gaga's best vocal performances. I still remember the first time I watched the music video. I was absolutely blown away. The opening scene is very promising. The complex ideas, amazing cinematography, beautiful makeup - everything is mind-blowing! At first I was confused, but I loved the video from the firat watch! Yüyi is flawless!

personally i think this music video offers the most WTF gaga moments than any other music video I love it :lmao:

hahahha what u said made me laugh

CannaeDrive

For me this video is iconic, well deserved for one of her most flawless song. Besides, It also gave us this masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDycBIaWrmk

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Jonna Lee

Terribly underrated by this fanbase, who all seem to hate it (on this website anyway.)

Honestly, Yoü & I is the best song she's ever written. It's so underrated on this site and it's upsetting because it was such a good song in so many ways/on so many levels

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived