💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons To Depressed People: 'Kill Yourself'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Whispering

I agree with him to some extent. Most people announce how they're gonna kill themselves blah blah blah i'm depressed this i'm depressed that, when it's all for attention. However Gene sis, who'd be depressed with all that money you get on a daily basis. Sit down. Just because people don't have it as horrible as your mother, doesn't mean they cant be depressed.

Myth: People who talk about suicide aren’t serious and won’t go through with it.

Fact: People who kill themselves have often told someone that they do not feel life is worth living or that they have no future. Many have actually said they want to die. While it’s possible that someone might talk about suicide as a way of getting the attention they need, it’s vitally important to take anybody who talks about feeling suicidal seriously.

Myth: People who threaten suicide are just attention seeking and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Fact: People who threaten suicide should always be taken seriously. It may well be that they want attention in the sense of calling out for help, and giving them this attention may save their life.

And money doesn't keep one from mental illness. Depression is not discriminatory. It is a chemical disorder that affects the young, old, poor, wealthy, famous, unknown...Depression doesn't care who you are or how much money you have or don't have.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Congratulations Gene, you've never been depressed.  You can stop talking about things you don't understand now.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

MelbHawker

Love KISS, love Gene and his music.

Disagree with everything he said. His own 'rock star' ego's controlling him.

Goosey

Robin Williams is dead!? :ohno::wtf: :emo: that's horrible! He was a legend.

I get what Gene is saying but he shouldn't have put it so bluntly.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Gov Hooka

I agree with him to some extent. Most people announce how they're gonna kill themselves blah blah blah i'm depressed this i'm depressed that, when it's all for attention. However Gene sis, who'd be depressed with all that money you get on a daily basis. Sit down. Just because people don't have it as horrible as your mother, doesn't mean they cant be depressed.

TraeumereiLPB

What a sad, self centered prick :lmao:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Myth: People who talk about suicide aren’t serious and won’t go through with it.

Fact: People who kill themselves have often told someone that they do not feel life is worth living or that they have no future. Many have actually said they want to die. While it’s possible that someone might talk about suicide as a way of getting the attention they need, it’s vitally important to take anybody who talks about feeling suicidal seriously.

Myth: People who threaten suicide are just attention seeking and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Fact: People who threaten suicide should always be taken seriously. It may well be that they want attention in the sense of calling out for help, and giving them this attention may save their life.

And money doesn't keep one from mental illness. Depression is not discriminatory. It is a chemical disorder that affects the young, old, poor, wealthy, famous, unknown...Depression doesn't care who you are or how much money you have or don't have.

Tell the fycking truth :applause:

Of course they want attention but for good reason, they want someone who cares and to help them...it all happens subconsciously. Depression is a serious thing.

Oh and bye bye Gaga collab. I'd love a KISS collab but I don't want an asshole collab.

Teal Ambition

Wow thats extremely rude.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LoyalMonster

I like Kiss but that's an incredibly stupid,ignorant and narrow minded thing to say.Maybe if he experienced a taste of real depression where your mind feels like being trapped in a mental prison,he would change his mind.

Like anyone gives a **** about his mother and her way of seeing things. ****ing idiot.

Damn, you're just as narrow-minded as him then

Archived