💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj is the new female MJ

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Only less than 20% of her singles actually entered the Top 10 though, which was a far cry from Michael Jackson's 50%. So while she may have as many Hot 100 hits as MJ, MJ's singles definitely had a far bigger impact than Nicki. Judging and labeling someone's musical career based on their chart performance alone is unfair and very often embarrassingly inaccurate anyway. Fun fact, if we were to choose the new MJ based on Hot 100 hits, Lil Wayne would be the man replacing him - he has released a total of 200 singles and the last time I checked, he has cracked the Hot 100 over 110 times.

But yes still, I'm not trying to discredit Nicki's achievement or anything - it's still a huge milestone for an artist. So congratulations to her!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Nicki the feature queen :legend:

Love MJ, I have Dangerous on repeat lately.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Lol not even close. How many of those are features and how many are her own singles?

Exactly.

Mess

Dunk96

This needs to stop. There will never be a female MJ. He was a one of a million type of guy. And the shade at Michael when you compare him to Kathy & Nikita is just. :awkney:

51 singles yet none of those reached #1

2qc14s9.gif

Dangerous Man

Iggy is being dragged coz her hit songs has featured artist, but Nicki didn't get dragged and she was even the featured artist only. Lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JaysAMess

It's only a matter of time before the REAL Queen of the Hot 100 comes for that achievement.

tumblr_n8u0grSJiR1qa7k60o10_250.gif

Archived