💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My versace edit (first time)

Dodo

Featured Posts

SO I just did this for fun since everybody seems to be doing it, it's my first time so :rip:

original: 

bmnCVxb.jpg

Mine: 

RlttIPR.jpg

Face isn't distorted (the body a bit, yes), it's all just air brushing & color. 

This is reaallly good actually :party: usually people have been over-doing it to where she has all this strange lipstick and eye shadow but you made it look natural and real :yes:

JaysAMess

She looks better in the original tbh.

I take that back, I just saw someone else's edit and yours is way better. :smh:

I do like that you haven't gone OTT with the editing, although the choice of  colour for the lips throws the whole thing off. Go for a different colour for the lips and it'll look a lot better.

I don't like the way you shaped her lips. She looks older than she should. But otherwise, good job. This was a hard photo to work with considering she's not very jubilant in the original.

MikeGoneGaga

This looks so natural. :)

I'm also just amazed by people who can successfully photoshop, so...

I love the eye makeup, but the dark lipstick makes the look a little bit too heavy. I'd try to go for something a little lighter with more pink undertones or a bright cherry red - the plum tones aren't flattering with her skin color.

Zsolti

:wtf: i dont like her lips 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Check my edit.

tumblr_n8gxtzbapA1s64jz1o8_250.gif

oh thanks :emma: 

Yeah idk, I picked a dark/brown bcs I'm sick of red & pink looked weird

& nude matched her skin tone too much :rip: But if I played around with the colors more I would have prob found a better one 

Archived