who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

Elisabeth Olsen's normal face, for reference

Elizabeth-Olsen-at-Silent-House-Premiere

​it's like they are learning how to airbrush on these posters :lana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

zexion_armando

​I've never seen a good official Marvel poster tbh

​All the best ones are unofficial ones, thats for sure.

Pure Adrenaline

I forgot she was in Iron Man 2 :smh:

yeah that and in Winter Soldier her hair was best ..... the ones they are using for Avengers are just not working :proud:

BTW I heard that there are rumours that some character from X men universe will be in A2 ..... I don't know if they are confirmed true or not tho :giveup: 

Pure Adrenaline

ugh it needs to happen 

I feel like Civil War is shaping to be more exciting than Age Of Ultron tbh ..... it's going to be the breaking point of the heros we may even witness the demise of some of the main characters

bionic

ugh it needs to happen 

I feel like Civil War is shaping to be more exciting than Age Of Ultron tbh ..... it's going to be the breaking point of the heros we may even witness the demise of some of the main characters

​none of this would've been a problem if edgar wright hadn't ruined ant man :koons: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​none of this would've been a problem if edgar wright hadn't ruined ant man :koons: 

​this movie tho :giveup: all the other characters they could have introduced instead #JusticeForBlackPanter

it feels like a joke tbh ..... and I'm assuming that this edgar isn't very good from ur comment :proud:

bionic

​this movie tho :giveup: all the other characters they could have introduced instead #JusticeForBlackPanter

it feels like a joke tbh ..... and I'm assuming that this edgar isn't very good from ur comment :proud:

​we is good but he has been working on this bloody film since 2007 before finally dropping it (in early 2014?)

it was supposed to be phase 1

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​we is good but he has been working on this bloody film since 2007 before finally dropping it (in early 2014?)

it was supposed to be phase 1

​they should have left it dropped :hunty: 

bionic

​they should have left it dropped :hunty: 

​tbh they should've introduced Hank & Janet in phase 1 ready for the Avengers (seeing as they are founding members

then had this film (i guess its phase 2?) but included the classic

Hank fakes death, Yellowjacket appears, Jan figures out Yellowjacket is Hank but nobody else knows

storyline. They could've even had included Scott Lang by having it something like

a stray Ultron robot ~appears~ to kill Hank/destroy his lab whilst he is in there working alone.

They investigate and find Hank's suit missing, so Jan's like ~hm maybe Hank's alive, lets bait him back~.

They bait him (by Janet pretending to get into trouble, could've worked in some lower class heroes here as working w/ Janet (Heroes for Hire, hello?!?!)).

He appears but Janet doesn't get the chance to speak to him before he runs off again

She's all ~Hank's alive, lets bait him back and trap him~

They bait him, but she gets kidnapped by Yellowjacket. 

Ant Man helps her escape, where she learns that he is Scott Lang who took Hank's suit but promised that he'd protect Janet after hearing about Hank's death. He took the suit to do dirty business. Janet agrees to help him sort out his issues if he helps her 'catch' Yellowjaket

They do that and Jan's like "oh, Yelowjacket is Hank, isn't it"

nhf for grandpa hank

nhf for janet being totally wiped out of the MCU :koons: 

not really fond of Scott Lang either

buy bionic

Archived