Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

If you've read the Civil War comics then you know that there's no way they could faithfully adapt the source material as Marvel simply doesn't have the rights to all the characters involved and the circumstances in the comic continuity just doesn't match the MCU continuity. That said, they've naturally found an organic way to "create" the Civil War in question and they've rounded up a great batch of "heroes vs. heroes" to compliment the new (and returning) villains. It's also to note that the project is referenced as CIVIL WAR, not CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. What that means is anyone's guess, but it's an interesting note. Here's the rundown:

Characters in CIVIL WAR:

Pretty much every Avengers character that DOESN'T have their own franchise is going to appear in CIVIL WAR. Some we already know about, including Cap (obviously), Winter Soldier, Falcon, Black Panther, Black Widow, Iron Man, and Hawkeye. We can also confirm the recently rumored Scarlet Witch, as well as The Vision, War Machine, and even Ant-Man. The non-hero villains are, as already confirmed, Baron Zemo and Crossbones. Now, our source also indicated that this roster has some wiggle room, so there's always the chance that a few may be shuffled out at some point, but right now this IS the plan. As for Spider-Man; Marvel is playing it close to the chest, so there's no info on how he's involved...yet. In terms of who's facing off with who: So far it looks like Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Falcon vs. Iron Man, War Machine, The Vision, and Ant-Man, with the Scarlet Witch and Black Panther somewhere in the mix. Oh, and expect to see Ant-Man take on the Giant-Man form in battle. How cool will that be, eh?

:giveup:  :nooo:  :giveup:  :nooo:  :giveup:  :nooo:

There's more info on Civil War, Ant Man and Dr Strange too

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilery-mcu-details-on-civil-war-doctor-strange-ant-man-more-227#uROTY5WemShyuEE2.99

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

it feels like they are keeping Spidey as the big reveal .... :wao: :wao: :wao::wao: :wao::wao: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

There's been speculation that he'd take the Spider-Man role as it plays out in the comics, but that doesn't look to be the case.

yasss marvel leave room for Spidey cameo yassssssssss

Pure Adrenaline

why are there so many dislikes on the F4 trailer:

69,169  19,337

did I miss sth :awkney:

bionic

why are there so many dislikes on the F4 trailer:

69,169  19,337

did I miss sth :awkney:

​pressed mcu stans?

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​pressed mcu stans?

​yeah like the trailer isn't bad and the F4 looks pretty dope so far apart from Reed just because I have personal dislike miles teller ... but apart from that I liked it .... and the trailer alone looks better than the ROTSS :koons:  

zexion_armando

F4 looks terrible mostly because of the 1610 Origins... and 1610 is the worst marvel universe.

And " We can also confirm the recently rumored Scarlet Witch, as well as The Vision, War Machine, and even Ant-Man. "

No Quicksilver... uggggh.

Pure Adrenaline

like I told u QS will be the one to die :gaycat: 

Spock

F4 doesn't look that bad but it's coming out with incredibly negative hype so it's going to be hard. I don't really like the cast, especially that they cast an African American to play Johnny (sorry) and that dark-ish, Christopher Nolan tone... idk. Also, I'm kind of pissed that they basically threw this movie together just so that the rights wouldn't revert back to Marvel. They would have been so so so much better. Sony are a bunch of pressed douches tbh...

Watch this go down like ASM2 :reductive:

Pure Adrenaline

especially that they cast an African American to play Johnny 

lol that's the best thing I like about this movie so far :sis: 

bionic

F4 doesn't look that bad but it's coming out with incredibly negative hype so it's going to be hard. I don't really like the cast, especially that they cast an African American to play Johnny (sorry) and that dark-ish, Christopher Nolan tone... idk. Also, I'm kind of pissed that they basically threw this movie together just so that the rights wouldn't revert back to Marvel. They would have been so so so much better. Sony are a bunch of pressed douches tbh...

Watch this go down like ASM2 :reductive:

​I don't really care that Johnny Storm is black but they should've made Susan black too, not an adopted white sister.

EDIT: I think F4 is FOX, not Sony

buy bionic

Spock

​I don't really care that Johnny Storm is black but they should've made Susan black too, not an adopted white sister.

EDIT: I think F4 is FOX, not Sony

​I agree. And oops yeah I made a mistake. But it still applies since they had all those X Men problems back in the day and the toy and comic book lines cancellations now. Weren't there insider reports that they were extremely pissed and bitter about Daredevil? They definitely do not get along lol

bionic

​I agree. And oops yeah I made a mistake. But it still applies since they had all those X Men problems back in the day and the toy and comic book lines cancellations now. Weren't there insider reports that they were extremely pissed and bitter about Daredevil? They definitely do not get along lol

​Yeah, the FOX-Marvel rivalry seems to be a lot stronger than the Sony-Marvel rivalry ever was. I don't blame them when Marvel are trying to wipe out all X-Men and F4 products :giveup: So messy what they're doing to Pietro and Wanda

buy bionic

Spock

​Yeah, the FOX-Marvel rivalry seems to be a lot stronger than the Sony-Marvel rivalry ever was. I don't blame them when Marvel are trying to wipe out all X-Men and F4 products :giveup: So messy what they're doing to Pietro and Wanda

​That "gifted" nonsense :koons:
That was kind of douchey but I get it. Like, the Daredevil and F4 negotiations were a mess, they do not want to collaborate at all and kind of ****ed up all the Marvel franchises up until the point Mathew Vaughn and Bryan Singer decided to come back.

Archived