LetsGetHigh

Rate 'Black Widow' music video  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Rate 'Black Widow' music video

• 4 or below
    • Haven't watched it yet

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

Rita looks a lot like Rihanna here, if it wasn't mentioned in the title I'd think she's Rihanna

I'm sure this song will hit #1

it's pretty catchy song

Look at those clowns

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Goin to watch again, it's growing on me. :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PMKKARDASHiAN

Let's be honest. The song is bad. The only good part is Rita's chorus. These are Iggy's worst verses yet. She sounds so off, like she's not into it.

The video has indeed a few technical merits which prevents it from looking worse (lighting, cinematography, art direction, hair, make-up) but that's all. The bike scene is laughable and unoriginal and so is the whole plot and dialogues. this video has no point.

It's a 4

Really??? Wow I'm indifferent on Rita's part and I'm absolutely living for iggys verses!! The second verse?! Yaaaas b!tch!! I love it

No, your not alone :P It's not a surprise. T.I. is being like Akon was to GaGa.

Oh really? I didn't know their connection went any further than a collab lmao

Lana Del Shade

The transition from the opening scene into the Japanese setting was a bit weird. Rita Ora has never looked like Rihanna than ever before with this one. Both of their looks also remind me of Christina Aguilera (Come On Over MV look and mid-2000s Xtina), and of course the motorcycle scene seems to be a homage to Britney Spears' Toxic MV. The opening scene also reminded me of Telephone. It's as though the entire video itself was paying tribute to 2000s pop culture. And I like it. 

And lastly, Iggy truly looks like a star on this one. This single will likely be her second HOT 100 #1. And if she does top the HOT 100 again, she'd be the first female artist to score multiple #1s from her debut album since Gaga.

She had an album before TNC

WhiteStripes

I'm getting Telephone teas, Toxic teas, and Princess of China teas.

I love Iggy's videos but this doesn't do much for me. It's not bad though!

That was ****ing awesome, whoa! Iggy's killing it with the music videos. I hope she keeps it up! :applause:

Also hope this hits #1. The song is such a bop. :music:

She had an album before TNC

The New Classic is her debut studio album. Anything released prior was from a mixtape or the Glory EP which she released for free. This is her first album.

A good effort, but the acting was poor and the plot was basic. I also don't like the song so :shrug:

It was better than average though. 7/10 and i'm sure this will be a smash hit.

ryhanna

Great video! Iggy is so damn hot omfg. 

If this song becomes a huge hit like Fancy, I can see it being a major contender for VMA Video of the Year next year.

Agreed. I can see it winning. 

Archived