💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: artRave stage set up in Tokyo

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

So all they brought to Japan was a castle balloon that fit in Gaga's carry on? :derpga:

I guess she couldn't take Asia because she needed room in her bag for the pump  :wtfga:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I guess she couldn't take Asia because she needed room in her bag for the pump  :wtfga:

The controversy of the conservative Japanese knowing that a French Bull Dog named Asia was coming would be all over the media too :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Psychedelic

do you understand that the artRAVE catwalks are totally different and way more complicated, not as simple as the MB or BTWB

Her management shouldn't have scheduled concerts at stadiums then, tbqh...

I'd be dissapointed to have such mediocre production in a big-ass stadium where you're supposed to get more of that, due to the size of the venue, and with same-priced tickets as the ones in arenas.

AJH219

Meltdowns over nothing....how typical 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

The catwalks are like the best part of the show

and I don't get why she's not using them in a stadium, if them catwalks are meant for crowd interaction and stadiums are perfect for that purpose because she has the opportunity to INTERACT WITH MORE PEOPLE

Maybe the catwalks from the arenas shows are small but why can't she have bigger? :huh:

somnambulist

I'd be dissapointed to have such mediocre production in a big-ass stadium where you're supposed to get more of that due to the size of the venue, and with same-priced tickets as the ones in arenas.

Your meltdown is stupid. She just played to a sold out STADIUM in asia, and she has problems selling out in some arenas here WITH the catwalks. Asia LOVES her, calm down. 

I'd be dissapointed to have such mediocre production in a big-ass stadium where you're supposed to get more of that due to the size of the venue, and with same-priced tickets as the ones in arenas.

:tea:

Psychedelic

Your meltdown is stupid. She just played to a sold out STADIUM in asia, and she has problems selling out in some arenas here WITH the catwalks. Asia LOVES her, calm down. 

Precisely because they are more dedicated fans, Gaga's management should be more careful about offering the same or even better spectacle. How can that be stupid?  :fail:

TRILL MONSTER

These are some of the dumbest meltdowns I have ever seen on GGD. :smh:

When the forum is filled with lohanthonys and tyler oakleys your bound to have some tension :derpga:

Precisely because they are more dedicated fans, Gaga's management should be more careful about offering the same or even better spectacle. How can that be stupid? :fail:

Live Nation is a company, not a charity. They're paying Gaga's way to Japan to make money. It is a matter of feasibility and profitability. That is what makes any complaint about their decision stupid, especially from people watching via 10 second snippets on Instagram. Because it's not like they didn't consider this. It is their job to consider these things, with profit being a deciding factor. It is what it is.

Whispering

These are some of the dumbest meltdowns I have ever seen on GGD. :smh:

:yes:

Goes to prove that you have a large amount of overly negative drama queens and trolls that will jump on anything, because that is what they do with their life...create drama or troll.

Psychedelic

Not going to argue with stans who think you're being negative or having a meltdown, just because you point out something you don't consider a good desicion every now and then. I posted MY OPINION, because I am entitled to that in this DISCUSSION forum, and I'm glad many agree with me, not for the sake of being nagative but to question things that could be improved.

:staymad:

Archived