💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" has marked its one year anniversary!

Spyro

Featured Posts

Salvador Dali

I was dragged, bagged, and tagged. :giveup;

I actually squealed when the first verse began, the Bowie-esque vocals sent chills down my spine. :giveup:

Then the ****ing chorus came and I was scalpedT. :giveup:

I love this song so much. :legend:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

My favorite gaga song ever

This is the gaga i love <3

Applause Venus Poker Face and Just Dance >>>>>>>>>>

WTF is MDNA

The defining single of this era, and rightfully so, as I've said time and time again. The artwork, the music video, the televised performances, the interviews, and of course, the song itself - these are without the doubt the most memorable and enjoyable moments of ARTPOP. She literally deserves a round of applause for giving us one of her strongest bops yet. It never gets tiring to listen to it. The pre-chorus, the chorus, everything about the song is just irresistible to sing and dance along with. Definitely my top favourite club banger since We Found Love.  

ThatSLAYGUY

I remember being half naked (coz I was getting ready for school) and the freaking out when I saw the Pop-Emergency  :emma:

Applause is one of ha best songs imo 

Better Day

I live for the applause, 1 year living for the applause

Give me the thing that I love (I'll put the lights on)

Put your hands up and make 'em touch (Make it real loud)

A.P.P.L.A.U.S.E. (make it real loud) (Put your hands up and make 'em touch)

Together You And I!

LetsGetHigh

Damn, already one year old.

The defining single of this era, and rightfully so, as I've said time and time again. The artwork, the music video, the televised performances, the interviews, and of course, the song itself - these are without the doubt the most memorable and enjoyable moments of ARTPOP. She literally deserves a round of applause for giving us one of her strongest bops yet. It never gets tiring to listen to it. The pre-chorus, the chorus, everything about the song is just irresistible to sing and dance along with. Definitely my top favourite club banger since We Found Love.

This too. The "Applause" era was so amazing and satisfying. The whole fanbase was so excited and we were all united together celebrating a new pop record.

Dangerous Man

Just watched the vid again, it was epic! :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Can't believe so many threads got closed over a freaking anniversary thread for a song.... I think it's close enough.... Geez

Archived