Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

"Gaga would never auto-tune her voice again."

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

All these rock, acoustic, and no auto tune rumors/promises is making me worried. If she starts changing in those directions I'm not sure if I can really be here for that...  :cry: I'm here because of the Pop/Dance music.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind autotune if it's used to complement the song, like in Heavy Metal Lover or Cher's Believe. Autotune is only bad when it's used to mask crappy vocals imo.

I don't hear auto tune in Gypsy, do you? Please tell me in which part, ty  :kissga:

heavy metal lover is meant to sound auto tuned, dah. 

The point is that it is autotuned and it was autotuned after TFM :kissga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Weasel

This will probably end up like that quote about photoshop. Saying she doesn't want it yet she does it :emma: 

Jewels n Drugs
Her vocals are for the gods
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I don't hear auto tune in Gypsy, do you? Please tell me in which part, ty  :kissga:

heavy metal lover is meant to sound auto tuned, dah. 

In the beginning. The "So I said..." part.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I thought she stopped auto tuning after The Fame?!! :confused:

:lmao:

So Happy I Could Die, Monster, HML, Aura and 99% of her songs are autotuned

Um, no. All of her albums have autotune. It's so easy to tell too :laughga:

The very beginning is autotuned. The most auto-tuned bit those is the chorus. The "for life" has been autotuned the living **** out of. 

Zoey Brooks

AFAIK most pop releases use some degree of autotune in order to sound radio friendly; obviously not everyone sounds like Cher, but there'll be some subtle use to make the notes sound nicer.

EGOT2027

If she released an album that was mainly her and the piano, I would die. That album would be her 21 moment :legend: .

I do hope she gets back to epic dance hits though at some point (RedOne pleeeaaassse).

The word 'never' is such a bold statement to make, and worse, to keep. Let's see. As much as I'd love for her to release a whole acoustic studio album, the use of auto-tune on her songs actually contributes a lot on her music's likeability, especially on radio.  

notamember

Hahahaha nooooo. 

Have you heard any acapellas? Yoü and I is autotuned a lot. They use it on every song. Always. (The exception would be Dope)

The word 'never' is such a bold statement to make, and worse, to keep. Let's see. As much as I'd love for her to release a whole acoustic studio album, the use of auto-tune on her songs actually contributes a lot on her music's likeability, especially on radio.  

Totally agree 100%

I think her pop music HAS to have auto tune in order to sound perfect. All pop music is auto tuned. 

I do believe she has an amazing voice but that doesn't mean she is ALWAYS in-tune, because she isn't. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

This statement of hers sounds too PHONEY imo...It's like, her voice goes so well with autotune...I can't imagine living in a world where we don't get to hear her futuristic voice like in HML or even the ARTPOP bridge (!!!) SOMEONE HELP ME OMG...why is she s*itting on her own legacy?

It's like saying "music not the bling" was just a load of bulls* all this time...this kind of music I make is not selling so I'm going to switch genres to make more money...that's how I'm facing this little "rebellion" of hers.

I can't accept this. Now I kinda hope CTC flops bad so she can learn to be grateful for what she has #notevensorry

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived