Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My versace outtake edit

VenusBoy

Featured Posts

I don't use professional photoshop (of adobe) I just have websites who are just like photoshop. easy to use. so, what do you think?

before:

2usk38j.jpg

after:2qlqpfr.jpg

Really pretty! It's interesting to see how she looks in the shoot with strong make up rather than the natural look they were going for. I actually think your version is even more striking and interesting!

Prometheus

Could you possibly give her dark/maroon lipstick and make her hair ombre from blonde to lavender? :giveup:

This one is gorgeous btw.

Really pretty! It's interesting to see how she looks in the shoot with strong make up rather than the natural look they were going for. I actually think your version is even more striking and interesting!

thank you so much!  :)

I think the makeup is a little heavy but other than that a good edit!

I like heavy makeup tbh. that's why I did it this way!

Could you possibly give her dark/maroon lipstick and make her hair ombre from blonde to lavender? :giveup:

This one is gorgeous btw.

I have no Idea how to change her hair. lol like I said, I don't use professional photoshop.

lol I'm over excited, cause this is my 1st topic/post/whatever!

Dayman

The color tint makes her look strange - almost dead. Other than that though I think it's pretty good.

RainingOnMe

I don't think we're allowed to post versace. Gagapedia was requested by the photographers to remove everything or else a lawsuit would be opened. :sweat:

I don't think we're allowed to post versace. Gagapedia was requested by the photographers to remove everything or else a lawsuit would be opened. :sweat:

seriously? gosh I don't have the nurves to get a lawsuit now lol

The color tint makes her look strange - almost dead. Other than that though I think it's pretty good.

I like it how you started by 'she looks almost dead' and eneded with 'but it's pretty good.'

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond lol  :lolgaga:

I love it

I love you! lol thnx!

:hor:

Oh and if you don't want photoshop you should use GIMP. It's so much easier :)

oh gosh no I hate that and I hate that dog icon. I rather study photoshop retouching than use GIMP. the kind of sites I use are so simple to use. 

Archived