💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Colorized Eau de Gaga

Dayman

Featured Posts

Dayman

Long long ago I colorized the Born This Way shoot,

Link to that ancient thread here -

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/12894-nick-knight-born-this-way-photoshoot-colourized/

haven't done that in awhile so I colorized the new Steven Klein image from the perfume campaign! I also feel like metioning that once a higher quality image is available I plan to touch it up more and refine it.

kyitAY1.jpg

PicklePower

Ooh...I like it

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Dayman

I loved your BTW recolours :flutter:

I love it!

Thanks! It's kinda funny actually - those recolors were the first thing I ever did in Photoshop and now I primarily work in digital art after years and years of purely physical mediums.

Benji

Thanks! It's kinda funny actually - those recolors were the first thing I ever did in Photoshop and now I primarily work in digital art after years and years of purely physical mediums.

I can remember people were trying to send your recolours around (in lower quality, mostly photos of them on a screen) and tried to pass them off as unedited pictures of the shoot :rip:

Dayman

I can remember people were trying to send your recolours around (in lower quality, mostly photos of them on a screen) and tried to pass them off as unedited pictures of the shoot :rip:

I know that some sites have them uploaded as real outtakes - in some cases the same sites I got the originals from. That's the really funny thing for me. :dies:

RAMROD

Sle tbh. Lavendet dress :whitney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dayman

While I'm at it I feel like posting this Versace edit I did the other week - just because.

o2bYt6x.jpg

Archived