💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Didn't Gaga Use the Fiber Optic Wig for artRAVE?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

There’re people wondering why Gaga hasn't worn the fibre-optic wig or the G.U.Y wings on tour. I think post-Troy betrayal, Gaga has this IDGAF attitude (like she herself said she had when creating the DWUW video) & doesn't wanna associate any of those great (expensive & timeless) creations with artRave. And I don’t blame her…

I can tell the artRave stage was less expensive than the BTW Ball (and even the Monster Ball stage) to construct; their stages looked expensive.
Even the Australian Mons†er Hall’s stage looked more expensive.

And unlike with previous stages, Gaga has had little to say regarding its design or concept.

I do not believe Gaga was at her most creative & thoughtful when putting it together. I think she was still reeling from a broken heart & so she couldn’t put her soul into it…

IMO artRave is mostly a party just thrown for those fans that didn’t get to see the BTW Ball/contractually-obligated ARTPOP promo.

10 years from now I don’t think Gaga’s gonna be reminiscing the artRave the way she will the Monster Ball or BTW Ball.

The next tour - thanks in part to Artist Nation - will be a MONSTER!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Stefani328

Maybe she'll wear it for the European or Oceania tour.

10 years from now I don’t think Gaga’s gonna be reminiscing the artRave the way she will the Monster Ball or BTW Ball

I don't think so  :sick:

You obviously haven't attended the Artrave. And besides, with all the lighting at the show you would be barely able to see that the wig lights up.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Because the lights on it are too dim that you wouldn't see it, that is why she does not use it... plus if it's used once or twice it kinda retains it's sacredness :legend:

Teal Ambition

i dont get the point of this thread.  :awkney:

But to answer your question, she clearly can't wear it cause you wouldn't see anything because of the lighting. Its obvious my watching videos of the tour.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

because she loves wasting ideasnigjudge.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Weasel

wasnt this thread made this morning?

It was actually :deadbanana: I remember commenting. 

Stefani328

Because the lights on it are too dim that you wouldn't see it, that is why she does not use it... plus if it's used once or twice it kinda retains it's sacredness :legend:

That makes sense. I didn't really think about that.  Flop fan

Anyway, Pointless thread

Archived