💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Live Nation's Inside the artRave - Choreography (BTS footage)

MrFameKills

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

The footage LiveNation uses is filmed from the perspective of the audience. They most likely send in LiveNation employees with HD camera's to attend the show and get HD footage from the floor and from the seated areas. It's not the same as (for instance) the HBO filming. We'll know when there's a professional DVD filming.

Edit: I'm talking about the footage from the actual show, obviously the BTS footage is easier to shoot for them.

Psychedelic

The professional footage... I need this DVD in my life  :giveup:

Yassssss, she still needs to release a BTWB DVD! and with footage from the video below, there has to be one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JwCo5B9LfA

I highly doubt that's possible. 

And this professional footages from both shows, makes me realize that even with that awesome castle the BTWB show if light years from the artRAVE show visually!

more =/= better  :yes:

MonsterRocket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2NeaUGju-I&feature=youtu.be

Never-before-seen backstage and rehearsal HD footage from Lady Gaga’s artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball. This is the first time cameras have been allowed to capture the backstage magic at any Lady Gaga tour! Episode 1 shows you the dancers in rehearsal and how Mother Monster and the Haus of Gaga create those moves, including an exclusive chat with Gaga’s visual director, Richy Jackson. #InsideTheartRave

More episodes coming in this exclusive series….

Arturo

Which arena is that? It's not one she played during artRAVE. It's an arena used during rehearsals. Which one though?

FRANK1991
13rayan, on 08 Aug 2014 - 12:10, said:

Episode 01?  :excited2:  :excited2:  So we're gonna have more episodes??? :excited2:  :excited2:

I love watching behind the scenes videos :giveup:

this and please make it into the tour DVD! special behind the scenes

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

The footage LiveNation uses is filmed from the perspective of the audience. They most likely send in LiveNation employees with HD camera's to attend the show and get HD footage from the floor and from the seated areas. It's not the same as (for instance) the HBO filming. We'll know when there's a professional DVD filming.

Edit: I'm talking about the footage from the actual show, obviously the BTS footage is easier to shoot for them.

you summed it up nicely :applause:

Altair

even though AP, there are some people like me who havent seen it. thanks.

ive always wanted to be a dancer for lady gaga im ngl.

Archived