💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eminem and Rihanna kick off Monster Tour (nearly 50 songs)

MrFameKills

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OrphanBlack

I wish it was more of them performing together than separate acts of them performing by themselves. I wonder if the tour has a storyline like the On the Run Tour. Oh and Em looks cute in his t shirt and camo shorts. I've always been insanely attracted to him for some reason. He's only gotten hotter as he's gotten older.

Vernier

So how long is the actual show? No matter how much I like an artiste, I'm not sure I can stand a nearly 3hr now :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

You couldn't pay me to go see this. :giggle:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

thefamebitch

Just about said the same thing  :grr:

I wish they would do a small 20-date tour around the US similar to the OTR Tour.

Exactly, I'd so be here for that... I don't get why they wouldn't just have ONE Chicago date, yeah I know they have Detroit but I guarantee they'd make more money doing shows in Chicago...

Exactly, I'd so be here for that... I don't get why they wouldn't just have ONE Chicago date, yeah I know they have Detroit but I guarantee they'd make more money doing shows in Chicago...

I agree. It's not like they wouldn't sell out Soldier Field. I guess Detroit is where Em is from, though.

Yanko

the things i'd do to see em

ikr :giveup: 

eminem fans hate rihanna tho :( 

Hmm... pretty sure the whole point of a thread is to get opinions on something.. de-press yourself and try again later tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

exactly 

ikr :giveup: eminem fans hate rihanna tho :( 

exactly

Eminem fans hate rihanna tho? I guess you can speak on behave of his millions of fans :wtf:

Arizonadream777

WhAt I want to know is why haven't these two gotten together? They look hot together.

Archived