đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eminem and Rihanna kick off Monster Tour (nearly 50 songs)

MrFameKills

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why couldn't they come to Chicago for one night with this "tour"

Just about said the same thing  :grr:

I wish they would do a small 20-date tour around the US similar to the OTR Tour.

Jenniferella

50 songs ?! Gosh ! I wasn't expecting that !!! The tour is going to benefit both of them equally in terms of public

I watched a couple videos and it looks like a really long, boring show. theres no showmanship.

Ok thanks for your opinion, sadly no one cares

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

mr.peter

50 songs ?! Gosh ! I wasn't expecting that !!! The tour is going to benefit both of them equally in terms of public

My mom is soo not a Eminem person, she walked outta there liking him  :dies:

Jenniferella

My mom is soo not a Eminem person, she walked outta there liking him  :dies:

I do believe this tour is the reason why Rihanna is waiting so long to release her next album. She/her team is waiting for her to gain new fans from this tour in order to kill it when she releases something.

Can't wait for her next album ffs !!!

I do believe this tour is the reason why Rihanna is waiting so long to release her next album. She/her team is waiting for her to gain new fans from this tour in order to kill it when she releases something.

Can't wait for her next album ffs !!!

Nah don't think so.

RiRi has a very consistent fan base. She knows what to expect, they'll eat their lead single, and another single will smash to. Album alone won't make that much of an impact usually.

The introduction is literally everything.

I can't even contain my excitement. 48 songs and rih is doing all my favorites by her, along with many songs with Em.

I'm gonna get to witness this iconic tour two days in a row from the front row. I'm so excited. :excited:

drinkmytears

Rude

the point of a forum is to discuss our opinions. You read it, you quoted it...you care. That's why we have discussions...ignorant

Jenniferella

Nah don't think so.

RiRi has a very consistent fan base. She knows what to expect, they'll eat their lead single, and another single will smash to. Album alone won't make that much of an impact usually.

B*tch don't kill my vibe  :P

I just think she's bored of being a single artist and wants to sell actual albums. We'll see !

Rude

the point of a forum is to discuss our opinions. You read it, you quoted it...you care. That's why we have discussions...ignorant

"I watched a couple of videos on Youtube => the show is boring", now THIS is ignorant

BillieGOAT

Hmm... pretty sure the whole point of a thread is to get opinions on something.. de-press yourself and try again later tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

Archived