💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga ever piss you off?

Bitter

tbh  

104 members have voted

1. 1. slay mama

• Yes, when she doesn't top the charts.
    • Yes, when she promotes online kindness.
    • Yes, when she doesn't promote a single properly.
    • Yes, when she promises things that never happen.
    • Yes, when she hypes an upcoming project af.
    • Yes, when she uploads 9284848 pictures of Asia.
    • No, i actually have a life.

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Not so much pisses me off as frustrates me. But I love her all the same

buy bionic

I wouldn't say it pisses me off but it annoys me when she promises things that never happen. I mean I would be fine without the things she promises, but if it's not going to happen, don't say it

Stefani328

When I see her smoking. I just think it's a nasty habit and I don't want her to destroy her beautiful voice. Every time I see her smoking, I think WHY? :sick:

Shaney

I've never been mad at Gaga.... that's ridiculous.  What she does is part of a business and no one here knows what goes on behind the scenes.  

Tropico

Not really. But some of her fans do. :emma:

True Dis :nick:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Yes when she fails to live up to the hype.

But also when she talks to her "little monsters" at concerts like the only fans she has are children and teenagers when there are full grown adults such as myself and it sort of makes me feel left out. :(

Little Monsters doesn't necessarily mean actual little people though. It's just a group name. Even if you're pushing 80 you can still be a little monster. Love has no age. :pawsup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Battle 4 Ur Life

YES, when she DOESN'T promote online kindness. shading back a b* who's shaded her before doesn't count, of course.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LittleBoot

I tend to be forgiving of her talking about something that never actually comes to fruition. It's something we artists do a lot -- they get so excited about something they want to do -- but then life and things get in the way. I've done it but fortunately for me I don't have millions of fans waiting in anticipation... it's an easy trap to fall into. 

I guess it doesn't piss me off but I could do without her trying to "promote online kindness" -- not that it's something I really have a problem with, but by going that route, when she tries to have her honest moments it comes across as passive aggressive. If you're feeling like a b---h, just own it. I love my free b---hes.  :gaga:

lairofhk

Yes, when she's like  "ooh I stopped smoking/doing d--gs" and then 3 days later she posts a pic on Instagram smoking :later: Don't get me wrong, she can use whatever she wants, that's none of my business but that's so annoying

Yea, sh*t like that comes off as quite fake. So does the whole "love each other, freedom, liberty, tolerance, blah blah blah" schtick, it's gotten quite old. Oh and when she starts talking about art, I just stop listening. 

Archived