💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New T-Shirt Design- Eau De Gaga(SkylineShirts.com)

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

I'm sure that image is copyrighted so....

ur gonna go to jail for buying a shirt with gaga on it that is copyrighted? :emma: search Gaga shirts on Google tbh. They're everywhere

ur gonna go to jail for buying a shirt with gaga on it that is copyrighted? :emma: search Gaga shirts on Google tbh. They're everywhere

maybe not for buying, but for selling yes if whoever owns the image wants to sue....sorry, it's the law student in me

Zsolti

dat no legal,brah

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

mucinex

maybe not for buying, but for selling yes if whoever owns the image wants to sue....sorry, it's the law student in me

lol it's fine :hug: but i don't have an account on the site and I created it as a guest so they cant find me :emma:

lol it's fine :hug: but i don't have an account on the site and I created it as a guest so they cant find me :emma:

you can make it and buy it yourself, that's no big deal (might not be legal though, not sure in that case, but who cares) it's just the selling...sure tons of people do it, but if you run into someone who wants to make  quick payday by suing your in big trouble! (not you personally, you as in anyone)

mucinex

you can make it and buy it yourself, that's no big deal (might not be legal though, not sure in that case, but who cares) it's just the selling...sure tons of people do it, but if you run into someone who wants to make  quick payday by suing your in big trouble! (not you personally, you as in anyone)

okay but the site get's all the money when buying it, not me, so oh well :emma:

hoeslay

I've made Gaga shirts FOR ME cuz I know you get in deep sh.t for selling whats not rightfully yours to sell. Most sites check your images too 

GagaStefi

okay but the site get's all the money when buying it, not me, so oh well :emma:

You dont make ANYTHING? :emma:

Archived