💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Haroon

Is it weird that I'm most excited by the fact that there's going to be an advert? :omgexcited:

I'm most probably going to buy this, finally a unis-x scent :giveup:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I know people from Barcelona who already have the prefume...

It is weird tbh.

Maybe it is coming sooner than we think?

I got fame before its release but like 1 month before idk.

Yea people are posting pics with it.  They should tell us what it smells like...

TraeumereiLPB

ITS A RECTANGULAR BOTTLE WITH A BLOCK CAP. Its such a bare basic design for a bottle that you can't sit there and say its recycled when the design is bare basic. What makes it not recycled is the fact that its emulating those tom ford bottles. And what the **** could I possibly be lying about? And I hate when people try so hard to arrogantly prove they're right and then back out by saying "I don't care, I have nothing to prove, im just educating people" like no. You care. You were trying to prove something. Don't b---h out. And don't try and sell me on a niche perfume like you're trying to educate me on the subject. I don't need to be educated thanks.

I am sorry for making you angry like this. It was never my intention to come off as arrogant and neither did I try to educate anyone. All I did was to point out the similarity in the bottles used, nothing more and nothing less. Sadly, no one here understood. I never wanted to tell you or anyone else that the bottle does not aim towards a high end look like Tom Ford. All I did was telling you my personal thoughts on the bottle, and to me personally it does not look even similar to Tom Fords Private Blend flacons. But as I said, it is only my personal perception.

And please don't be mistaken, I am not backing out by saying 'I don't care', as I only said 'I don't care about why you keep on accusing me of lying', which I really don't. Please read my postings carefully before making such claims. You did accuse me of lying at least twice, but the moment I said you could also be lying, you freaked out. Not a nice trait. I really don't understand what your issue is and I am majorly puzzled by all of this. Again, I apologize for making you angry, I did not intend to do so, but I DO intend on stoping this public conversation right now, it's against the rules of the forum. If there is anything else you would like to discuss, send me a PM.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

DeleteMyAccount

Is it weird that I'm most excited by the fact that there's going to be an advert? :omgexcited:

I'm most probably going to buy this, finally a unis-x scent :giveup:

I thought Fame was unis-x.  Do smells have gender specific targets?

blacklistedd

I never wanted to tell you or anyone else that the bottle does NOT aim towards a high end loon like Tom Ford.

But it very clearly does in the fact that its black with a gold plaque and a blockishly minimal bottle design. It does not aim to be high end itself, no, but it seems to aim to emulate that even in the title.

Haroon

I thought Fame was unis-x.  Do smells have gender specific targets?

FAME was a feminine scent, or at least it was in the female section of every perfume store I've been to :shrug: Scents usually fall in 3 categories from what I know: men's, women's, or unis-x :party:

DeleteMyAccount

FAME was a feminine scent, or at least it was in the female section of every perfume store I've been to :shrug: Scents usually fall in 3 categories from what I know: men's, women's, or unis-x :party:

Interesting.  I didn't know that.  I guess my taste in smells are all blended together.  I just don't really understand the what a unis-x smell is...

Robotboy

the fact that people get so excited over a perfume :emma: i hope she uses the money to put out act 2 etc :wtf:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

T3ARS

Take

My

Money

:excited2:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

RainingOnMe

This is obviously the Sexxx Dreams related thing she was shooting with Klein

That was fake. :flop: It was from the Gaga impersonator, SolGaga.

RAMROD

Cheek Too Cheek and Eau De Gaga.

This could mean one thing, another VOGUE SEPTEMBER ISSUE cover with Gags on it! :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

So much good in the future

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

HausOfMark

I know people from Barcelona who already have the prefume...

It is weird tbh.

Maybe it is coming sooner than we think?

I got fame before its release but like 1 month before idk.

wait, what?

-Mark

Archived