"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Hopefully the sample would be inside a magazine

Yeah, but we gotta wait til Christmas probably before we get perfume ads in magazines :giveup:

She should promote it more tbh.

We'll just have to wait til Christmas/January when it comes to America and she's done touring...:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

antpats2

My bottle arrived today from Haus Laboratories!! I think i'm the first person in Australia to have it too :P (It isnt released here until November 2) 

It really is a perfect mix, its not too feminine and its not too masculine. People may have said FAME was unis-x, but this is DEFINITELY unis-x. Out of the main 3 'components', the leather seems to stand out the most, and it has a unique smell, i guess you could say it kind of smells like burning rubber (just a bit). The bottle sounds like it may be ceramic and its small and cute. And i love the box too!! I even got a little personalised letter from Haus Labs with my name  on it <3 They really didn't have to do that, and the fact that they did was absolutely amazing. When it's released ill definitely be buying more! 

10698617_744865262245618_27420293647833910675529_744865362245608_891297953787356

I tried it last week and I really disliked it. It's not bad, but it's also not good, not something I would like to be what people feel on me, specially not something I would feel on someone and think "Wow you smell really nice"

AndrewGr

Eau De Gaga is already discounted in my country.

15ml- 22$

30ml- 25$

50ml- 28$

75ml- 32$

Wow, it's really cheap!

panosmonster

Well we have it here in Greece too. They didn't even put a display. I was dissapointed. I wanted to smell it. Lemon stood out and when i sprayed it didn't smell nice. As the time passed it was more nice. It is definately UNISEX. But i don't know if i want it. I will may buy the 30ml for my collection! FAME was wayyyy better.

Teal Ambition

Why would this be released *after* Christmas in the US?  

So Gaga can have time to promote it.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TimisaMonster

My bottle arrived today from Haus Laboratories!! I think i'm the first person in Australia to have it too :P (It isnt released here until November 2) 

It really is a perfect mix, its not too feminine and its not too masculine. People may have said FAME was unis-x, but this is DEFINITELY unis-x. Out of the main 3 'components', the leather seems to stand out the most, and it has a unique smell, i guess you could say it kind of smells like burning rubber (just a bit). The bottle sounds like it may be ceramic and its small and cute. And i love the box too!! I even got a little personalised letter from Haus Labs with my name  on it <3 They really didn't have to do that, and the fact that they did was absolutely amazing. When it's released ill definitely be buying more! 

10698617_744865262245618_27420293647833910675529_744865362245608_891297953787356

Burning rubber? :omg: 

The personalized name is nice too :party:

antpats2

Burning rubber? :omg:

The personalized name is nice too :party:

Its very hard to explain. Its not very strng like burning rubber but it has that smokey leather kind of smell with the citrus blend through it 

and yess i love it so much i wanna frame it haha

TimisaMonster

Its very hard to explain. Its not very strng like burning rubber but it has that smokey leather kind of smell with the citrus blend through it 

and yess i love it so much i wanna frame it haha

Oh ok...that sounds better....like lime being squeezed over a burning cow :derpga:

You should :yes:

Archived