"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I`m serious

I know, which is why I laughed. I appreciated your short, simplistic leap to your perception of the truth.

And all that in a first post :worship:

I know, which is why I laughed. I appreciated your short, simplistic leap to your perception of the truth.

And all that in a first post :worship:

like in this picture :

Lady-Gaga-arrives-in-Greece-4.jpg

Didymus

like in this picture :

Lady-Gaga-arrives-in-Greece-4.jpg

Her body looks enormous. In a manly, muscular way. I'm turned on.

Who knows, she might be. I wish her a nice, safe moment of bliss :Chica:

Her body looks enormous. In a manly, muscular way. I'm turned on.

Who knows, she might be. I wish her a nice, safe moment of bliss :Chica:

oh yeah, it seems that she's in a joyful state of mind

TheFame Monster

I wonder

Does gaga still use Fame (Cause probably she wears Eau De Gaga now)

She also look amazing in the picture :legend:

I doubt she uses Eau De Gaga or Fame

Okay, seeing as EDG was out in the UK today, I went and got a bottle for my collection. I went for the 75ml 'masterpiece' size. Personally, there's nothing really to make the the masterpiece edition different like there kinda was for Fame. I got it from Boots where they only stocked the 50mL and the 75mL. 

Firstly, It's cheaper. It's priced similarly to other celebrity fragrances now. Where as Fame's 50 mL on launch was £35, EDG's price is £21 for the same amount. The 75mL version was £26. The packaging is really nice and the bottle is, well the bottle.

The sample, being brand new, smelt exactly like the perfume so it's a good judge right now before it gets all mixed and oxidised. At first spray, I didn't like it. The combination doesn't smell great and the lime, for me seemed to get buried amongst other scents. However, I think that's my skin because on a tester stick, I could smell the lime much more. The fragrance settles and you start to get the violet smell for a while which then turns into the leather scent, of which isn't a strong leathery scent, just more of a background note. I can definitely see this fragrance being more masculine, especially as you first spray it but the violets mellow it out and slightly feminise it. On my skin, the violet is definitely the biggest note. Having sprayed again just before I wrote this so 10 minutes or so, I'm getting the violet/leather scent. 

Really?!

The Boots near me had the 75ml for £40!!! :(

I've ordered the gift set from The Perfume Shop for £14.99 as you get a smaller bottle (30ml) and the two extras. I ordered from Sephora a few weeks ago and have had it in the UK now for a few weeks, I think it's quite masculine on me and get loads of compliments - for me, the note that comes to the forefront is the lime. People notice that I smell fresh and notice the citrus!

TimisaMonster

That doesn't look like it's for the commerical....just the next 10 second glitch mess :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived