Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

This is what I was talking about, I guess people are receiving the bottles now. omg I cant wait to get mine now :excited:

Bxqfs-EIMAEdcMI.jpg10598422_1480714328881659_288543608_n.jp

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Is this out in the UK yet? I have yet to see it in any boots/superd--g store ...

Either way i have to wait till my birthday in november to get it but still :P 

LetsGetHigh

Is this out in the UK yet? I have yet to see it in any boots/superd--g store ...

Either way i have to wait till my birthday in november to get it but still :P

It's out today.

Okay, seeing as EDG was out in the UK today, I went and got a bottle for my collection. I went for the 75ml 'masterpiece' size. Personally, there's nothing really to make the the masterpiece edition different like there kinda was for Fame. I got it from Boots where they only stocked the 50mL and the 75mL. 

Firstly, It's cheaper. It's priced similarly to other celebrity fragrances now. Where as Fame's 50 mL on launch was £35, EDG's price is £21 for the same amount. The 75mL version was £26. The packaging is really nice and the bottle is, well the bottle.

The sample, being brand new, smelt exactly like the perfume so it's a good judge right now before it gets all mixed and oxidised. At first spray, I didn't like it. The combination doesn't smell great and the lime, for me seemed to get buried amongst other scents. However, I think that's my skin because on a tester stick, I could smell the lime much more. The fragrance settles and you start to get the violet smell for a while which then turns into the leather scent, of which isn't a strong leathery scent, just more of a background note. I can definitely see this fragrance being more masculine, especially as you first spray it but the violets mellow it out and slightly feminise it. On my skin, the violet is definitely the biggest note. Having sprayed again just before I wrote this so 10 minutes or so, I'm getting the violet/leather scent. 

Pure Adrenaline

its not commercial it will be the creation of the bottle + scent

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived