Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

It's released on November 1st in Canada, so *56 days ;)

EDIT: 

Also, I found a review of Eau De Gaga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOXQo7nURs0#t=47

Oh god. I kept thinking November was next month  :fail: Thats so far away  :giveup:

What?  :confused:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Oh god. I kept thinking November was next month  :fail: Thats so far away  :giveup:

What?  :confused:

its a review..

a video review..

Why are you saying "What?" 

EDIT: OMFG WTF HAPPENED?!?!?! WRONG LINK FLOP :lmao: 

elijahfan

It's totally different from FAME. I feel like FAME had a more... "agressive" scent. Eau de Gaga feels pretty discreet in comparison. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it for the first time was that it smelt like lemon tea :P It evolves pretty well, and feels totally unis-x to me. Many people say it's obviously more oriented towards men, but I disagree: it's a deep scent, but it remains fruity and sweet enough for a woman to wear. I was expecting it to have a strong violet scent, a bit like Guerlain's "Insolence", but the strongest ingredient to me would be the sparkling lime. As for the leather part, I have to admit I don't really smell it.

To sum things up, this is a good perfume and I'm glad Gaga keeps aiming for quality in whatever project she does. I also think it would work well as a Spring/Summer perfume, while FAME would feel more Fall/Winter.

Teal Ambition

its a review..

a video review..

Why are you saying "What?" 

EDIT: OMFG WTF HAPPENED?!?!?! WRONG LINK FLOP :lmao:

Yeah  :toofunny:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

It's totally different from FAME. I feel like FAME had a more... "agressive" scent. Eau de Gaga feels pretty discreet in comparison. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it for the first time was that it smelt like lemon tea :P It evolves pretty well, and feels totally unis-x to me. Many people say it's obviously more oriented towards men, but I disagree: it's a deep scent, but it remains fruity and sweet enough for a woman to wear. I was expecting it to have a strong violet scent, a bit like Guerlain's "Insolence", but the strongest ingredient to me would be the sparkling lime. As for the leather part, I have to admit I don't really smell it.

To sum things up, this is a good perfume and I'm glad Gaga keeps aiming for quality in whatever project she does. I also think it would work well as a Spring/Summer perfume, while FAME would feel more Fall/Winter.

lemon tea? Ugh. lol I don't wanna smell like that. Oh well, I still wanna smell it. We'll see.....maybe I'll just stick to Fame instead.

blacklistedd

I think the bottle design and box looks fine, but for a celebrity fragrance its not particularly exciting and why she wouldn't want it to look more interesting is beyond me. That being said, the notes in this sound like something i'd like a lot anyway so im pretty excited to smell this one. I think as far as the scent itself goes im assuming ill like it more than Fame.

eww that's not sounding any better. :dead:

Honestly FAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EDG

Honestly FAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EDG

lol well I'll see what I think when I smell it. I'll probably still buy a bottle, but I have so many bottles of Fame anyway it's not like I really need more perfume. ;)

Archived