💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Haroon

I never meant negative as in negative I just meant not entirely positive. If you know what I mean.  :teehee:

I see exactly were you're coming from, It is really simple. Almost too simple. I'll wait for better pictures before I make a proper judgement though.

Ohhhh I see :yes: I thought you meant that I was like bashing or something :toofunga:

Yup I totally agree! I look forward to the promo and the advert and all of that though :excited:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13VictorC

The bottle from the "leaked" images is nothing close to the iconic FAME bottle.   :blehga:

Will she start adding numbers to everything she does?

ARTPOP Act I, Act II, ...

Eau de Gaga No. 1, No. 2, ...

SKANK

Celebrity fragrances are just about generating revenue for the celebrity and whatever company they partner with. Obviously Gaga is releasing this perfume because it is a sure fire way to make a boat load of money. It's lame. It would be great if she used this oppotunity to take the piss out of the entire celebrity fragrance obbession, but she wont. Whatever passion she had for mocking the "culture of the popular" has long been gone, this secound fragrance and Real Housewives casting in her last music video prove that.

1347648537_lady-gaga-fame-zoom.jpg

But, the way she promoted her last fragrance was amazing; the lilliputian posters, sleeping in a bottle at the Guggenheim, and ariving at events in a million different incredible ways. All of those things saved that first fragrance from being an awful endevor...lets see if she puts as much effort into this fragrance.

Sexxx

YASSSSS WE CAN ALL ASK OUR PARENTS TO BUY IT FOR US AND STILL PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT :gaga::legend:

:legend: gaga savin the gays yet again

Antidote

Oh cool so excited!

But I saw that lime is in it? I'm allergic to that so I probably can't use it

AbuHassan1992

Celebrity fragrances are just about generating revenue for the celebrity and whatever company they partner with. Obviously Gaga is releasing this perfume because it is a sure fire way to make a boat load of money. It's lame. It would be great if she used this oppotunity to take the piss out of the entire celebrity fragrance obbession, but she wont. Whatever passion she had for mocking the "culture of the popular" has long been gone, this secound fragrance and Real Housewives casting in her last music video prove that.

1347648537_lady-gaga-fame-zoom.jpg

But, the way she promoted her last fragrance was amazing; the lilliputian posters, sleeping in a bottle at the Guggenheim, and ariving at events in a million different incredible ways. All of those things saved that first fragrance from being an awful endevor...lets see if she puts as much effort into this fragrance.

that's exactly what I mean but people crucify me for saying it. It's lame. that's what it is. She used to almost parody pop culture.

Jewels n Drugs

OMG YAAAAS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

SKANK

that's exactly what I mean but people crucify me for saying it. It's lame. that's what it is. She used to almost parody pop culture.

I don't mind her creating products like this if they are Gaga-esq and actually speak to her brand. But this is clearly just about profit. Why not release a brown personal lubricant and call it Santroum, or a fragrnce called Random Celebrity Fragrance and have it just be tap water in a $300 bottle? Do something more interesting then lime and leather for Christ sake.

I might just buy it this time around. Depends on how much it costs though.

The promo pic is great. The bottle though  :sick:

HarryTheNight

omg i hope it smells amazing i need a new scent :giveup: excited! i remember someone who works at a dept store in au was teasing this months ago and no one believed him, its nice to know that some insiders are actually right and not full of ****

dollardays

I don't mind her creating products like this if they are Gaga-esq and actually speak to her brand. But this is clearly just about profit. Why not release a brown personal lubricant and call it Santroum, or a fragrnce called Random Celebrity Fragrance and have it just be tap water in a $300 bottle? Do something more interesting then lime and leather for Christ sake.

Well, despite her artistic pretensions, she has always been a commercial artist and I don't think that she has done much ever that wasn't designed to be sold. I do agree that she used to be more thought-provoking in her creations.

Archived