Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

How is this not selective? When does she do anything like this ever? When does she do anything besides make music and not let us hear it for 2 years? I mean its not like she *****s herself out commercially. Its quite the opposite.

i know and you have good points but this just seems... boring to me, you know? It's not internesting, but I guess I'm just gonna not pay attention, it's not like it's gonna affect my "amazing" (quote: someone in here lol) life

Papasquat

The only thing I don't like is that the bottle looks like Antonio banderas's cologn bottle. The key.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Robinladen

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about... I'm saying we can construct a new forum BANNER for the perfume, as we had for GagaDaily when The Fame perfume came out.

i was making a joke about britneys last song called "perfume" :flop:

AbuHassan1992

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about... I'm saying we can construct a new forum BANNER for the perfume, as we had for GagaDaily when The Fame perfume came out.

did you know Simba and Nala maybe had an INCESTIOUS RELATIONSHIP

LetsGetHigh

Can everyone who is talking about similar shapes of Eau De Gaga bottle SHUT THE **** UP.

MY GOD. A lot of bottles look the same. Move on. Damn.

lodylody

i hope man can use this one without any problems 

(Fame was too feminine for me tbh) 

It's so weak no-one cane smell Fame anyway. I hope this is stronger.

blacklistedd

Gosh, the bottle design is the same, even tha caps have the same shape.Tthat is all I wanted to point out. maybe Eau de Gaga is a bit thicker, maybe not. I never wanted to debate what kind of look they are aiming for, as this is a completely different matter. Don't you understand this? And also, I did not lie about owning Private Blend fragrances, as I love and wear Tobacco Vanille, Oud Fleur and Noir de Noir a lot. I am a perfume addict and have been collecting fragrances for several years now. I don't know why you insist on me lying, maybe to cover up your own lies? I don't know and don't care about it. As I said, there is nothing for me to prove to anyone. One last thing: If you like niche perfumes, try Roja Parfums from the UK, they are the finest fragrances in the world, but they got quite the price tag.

ITS A RECTANGULAR BOTTLE WITH A BLOCK CAP. Its such a bare basic design for a bottle that you can't sit there and say its recycled when the design is bare basic. What makes it not beckham-recycled is the fact that its emulating those tom ford bottles. And what the **** could I possibly be lying about? And I hate when people try so hard to arrogantly prove they're right and then back out by saying "I don't care, I have nothing to prove, im just educating people" like no. You care. You were trying to prove something. Don't b---h out. And don't try and sell me on a niche perfume like you're trying to educate me on the subject. I don't need to be educated thanks.

HausOfMark

I like that idea!!

-Mark

Archived