Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BwLj4Z-CcAAM4qU.jpg

One is mine the other is my friends. It smells nothing like fame, its refreshing and most definitely unis-x, its hard to explain what it smells like, clean and fresh? lol

*I'm jealous. :manicure:

*For those who voted no, you have some explaining to do. :manicure:

zexion_armando

Why? it looks classy.

or perhaps you mean the smell?

The bottle is boring, the delayed launch sucks, so on.

The bottle is boring, the delayed launch sucks, so on.

*The bottle is classy, what matters is the smell.

*It truly does suck, but we all know Gaga had management problems last year, **** happens you know.

Staryu

Its released in September in the UK, January in the US, no dates for Canada yet.

Its scientifically proven that if you smell good it automatically makes you s-xier, though. :fan:

Personally, I am not a fan of the strong smells of perfumes (I don't hate them, but they're nothing that enjoyable to me). :sweat: I'm more into the 100% natural kinds of odors, :hor: but not to the point where you feel like :messga:

Personally, I am not a fan of the strong smells of perfumes (I don't hate them, but they're nothing that enjoyable to me). :sweat: I'm more into the 100% natural kinds of odors, :hor: but not to the point where you feel like :messga:

*So what do you use?

zexion_armando

The bottle is classy, what matters is the smell.

It truly does suck, but we all know Gaga had management problems last year, **** happens you know.

Half the fun of owning a Perfume or Cologne is the fun or awesome design of the bottle. I'm not here for classy, Polo and the rest already have that in spades. I wanted something more unique, something dynamic like the Fame is.

The fact that rest of the world already has the perfume before the US is aggravating enough as is. Not like she can't promote it in most other ways other than appearing on flops like GMA or some nonsense.

RAMROD

Personally, I am not a fan of the strong smells of perfumes (I don't hate them, but they're nothing that enjoyable to me). :sweat: I'm more into the 100% natural kinds of odors, :hor: but not to the point where you feel like :messga:

Natural odors?

Does that mean you enjoy arm pit stank or..?

evil-look-baby-o.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Half the fun of owning a Perfume or Cologne is the fun or awesome design of the bottle. I'm not here for classy, Polo and the rest already have that in spades. I wanted something more unique, something dynamic like the Fame is.

The fact that rest of the world already has the perfume before the US is aggravating enough as is. Not like she can't promote it in most other ways other than appearing on flops like GMA or some nonsense.

*Well, you have a point.

Staryu

So what do you use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvWmdbGNN0

Natural odors?

Does that mean you enjoy arm pit stank or..?

evil-look-baby-o.gif

... I DO !!!!!!!!!!!

QfPBGZy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvWmdbGNN0

... I DO !!!!!!!!!!!

QfPBGZy.gif

*Well, trying new things is never a bad thing. :fan:

Staryu

Well, trying new things is never a bad thing. :fan:

Eh, I guess so. We'll see. ;)

You're so trying to make me buy that perfume tho.creep.gif You're a devoted LM. :golfclap:

Archived