"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probglum

OH. SH*T!!!!

The bottle looks cheaply generic tho IMO.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Addy Ezzie

So it's official !! I'm so so so happy ! I really wanted a new Gaga perfume ! And knowing that it's unis-x makes it even better ! 

It was a huge surprise, thanks Gagz !  :woot:  :woot:

LaMaisonGaga

tumblr_n9y5iikrsZ1r6vczeo1_500.png

tumblr_n9y5iikrsZ1r6vczeo2_500.png

also:

@DieWithUrPawsUp the base consists of sparkling water, lime, leather. 3 things I use everyday. A very clean expensive scent

lamaisongaga.com

PatrickMonster

Unpopular opinion but I am not too sure on this. Fame was iconic because it was so unique, this just seems like another perfume, it could be anyone. The bottle looks a little basic and the name is just so generic. I'll still buy it if course but I thought Gaga would only make one perfume and only one, didn't she say she would never make several just to make them?

I don't know, it's probably just me but it takes the shine away from Fame.

I'm sure its gonna be unique as well! just wait for more informations coming up...

OMFG GUYS, LOOK WHAT A MEMBER SAID

EXCLUSIVE : Lady Gaga's second perfume 'Eau De Gaga' will be released on November 2nd 2014! The bottle is tall and rectangular with a gold cube lid, and the box of the perfume is a red box!! You guys heard it here FIRST! :)

Jul 31, 2014 at 02:02 pm

Also

Gaga should be announcing it around late August/early September. No word on the commercial for it yet either. The perfume stand is currently a collage of photos from the Inez and Vinoodh ARTPOP promo shoot, because Gaga hasn't done a shoot for the perfume yet. So the stands MAY change

antpats2 said this

Yes, that was what somebody posted here.

Same. He said Thank Me Later. I know it was a facebook post shot and somebody was friends with him and he shared it with us. :giveup:

Omg :giveup:

KING5KAT

She should have named it "Sniffani Germanodor" tbh

:reductive:

That made me laugh way too much

MrFameKills

It is an extremely s-xy and arousing smell for all genders. Alluring and ready for s-x.

yaaas :excited2:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Flippy

It's real?! :udidnt:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Also, does this mean there will be EAU DE GAGA no. 2 and so on???? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived