💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce to recieve Vanguard Award at the VMAs

Spock

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Can you honestly think of anyone more deserving? Of course not. 

lies

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

Gaga would seriously deserve it, Madonna has the most VMAs and Gaga is 2nd or 3rd I think so why won't they give Gaga the award?

Cause gaga has only been out since 2008

whereas Beyonce (and Justin) have been out since the 90's. 

Im not bashing gaga in any way cause gaga should get it but its awards for the longevity and gaga's only been here for like 6 years whereas beyonce has been here since 1998.

-Mark

Pablo

Gaga would seriously deserve it, Madonna has the most VMAs and Gaga is 2nd or 3rd I think so why won't they give Gaga the award?

it's about longevity, gaga hasn't been in the limelight for even a decade yet though

bey deserves it, why can't everyone be happy for her

Don't visit my profile

Stephen

Cause gaga has only been out since 2008

whereas Beyonce (and Justin) have been out since the 90's. 

Im not bashing gaga in any way cause gaga should get it but its awards for the longevity and gaga's only been here for like 6 years whereas beyonce has been here since 1998.

This. I think if Gaga is still relevant in a few years she will win this award as well :)

HausOfMark

This. I think if Gaga is still relevant in a few years she will win this award as well :)

YES! exactly!

(i was waiting for someone to bash my post.. i got nervous when i saw someone quoted it :toofunny:)

-Mark

Spock

I'm expecting a 10 minute epic sized Justin Timberlake Destiny's Child reunion performance :legend:

it's about longevity, gaga hasn't been in the limelight for even a decade yet though

bey deserves it, why can't everyone be happy for her

Because some monsters are super pressed and can't deal when Gaga doesn't win or get nominated for every award :manicure:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

I'm expecting a 10 minute epic sized Justin Timberlake Destiny's Child reunion performance :legend

Same.

Hoping for longer than a song tho!

That N'Sync reunion was... brief. :toofunny:

NUYqZM6hkMucRrNg1duAbA-article.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine

Another performance with 4000 dancers and the same moves.

If this show wasn't boring enough...

xzxyyxzx

That only means one thing... DESTINYS CHILD REUNION!

like nsyncs last year

Another one? How many destinys child's reunion has their been now sis?

giphy.gif

No Angel

The stars truly aligned and my prediction was CORRECT!  :excited2:

I'm so ****ing excited. My Queen getting the respect she deserves and all you pressed Monsters are going to deal, cause we all know you'll be tuning in to watch her perform like you did with the Superbowl. You guys know MTV would actually give Gaga this award in the future, so get off your high horse and let Bey get hers this year.

aquaprincess

Beyonce-social-media-618x400.jpg

Because the stars and the moons and the planets themselves have aligned in our favor, Beyoncé will perform at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. That’s right, BeyHive, it’s official. Feel free to speak in tongues, cease all bodily function, and go out-of-body at any time.

Not only that, but MTV will BEY honoring the “Drunk In Love†singer with the coveted Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, the VMAs’ highest honor. In years past, this award has gone to Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Madonna, and, of course, the King of Pop. Can you honestly think of anyone more deserving? Of course not. And even if you could, the Beygency would take you out before you could utter one breath of such blasphemy.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1891274/beyonce-performing-vmas-video-vanguard-award/

inb4 she wins everything like Justin Timberlake last year :toofunny:

probably  :toofunny:

im surprised she didnt get this award before him tho.

Chromatislaps

That only means one thing... DESTINYS CHILD REUNION!

like nsyncs last year

you mean Beyoncé and her backing dancers/singers reunion? :giggle::teehee:

Archived