Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single without album?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

maybe she will sing a new song but no way will they ever release a single. i wish they would but we don't get stuff like that

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Brooklyn Nights
No because a single is to get more sales for an album. Without an album, a single wouldn't have any use
a single isn't ment to get more sales for an album. A single is meant to get sales for the single. People do it all the time

amenART

I don't think it would really be worth it to her unless she releases a re-packaged ARTPOP? Which would be pretty cool if the tracks are flawless :legend:

omg, imagine a repackaged ARTPOP with another cover + like 5 new bonus tracks

Ladey Gagz

a single isn't ment to get more sales for an album. A single is meant to get sales for the single. People do it all the time

Oh really? :flop: I thought the point of singles was to promote albums as well

Benji

omg, imagine a repackaged ARTPOP with another cover + like 5 new bonus tracks

Imagine if instead of a disc and facing size restrictions she releases it as a USB with the new songs, remixes and more photos from the I&V shoot!? :legend:

Gaga come steal our ideas :saira:

Addy Ezzie

I just want new music :sweat: She might perform it in Australia, but that doesn't mean we'll have a studio version *cough* PARTYNAUSEOUS *cough*. I would love it though !!

mcphee

I have finally learned not to get excited over this type of speculation, I hope it's true but I seriously doubt it.

Creyk

I don't think so, the prediction said there will be no major changes made to the tour, so... :roll:

PatrickMonster

No, usually DJs do this stuff like Calvin Harris, David Guetta or Zedd or something...

The other possibility is if you flop too hard with a single you can still say oh it wasnt meant for the new album, it was just for fun, and than move on and release another lead single a couple months later. 

No, usually DJs do this stuff like Calvin Harris, David Guetta or Zedd or something...

The other possibility is if you flop too hard with a single you can still say oh it wasnt meant for the new album, it was just for fun, and than move on and release another lead single a couple months later. 

Britney Spears has only one single '3' and it became number 1?  :shrug:

Ok, Gaga needs to release some new material for f*cks sake! We're running on fumes here ...

BJOdyCC.gif

Pretty sure the app is just gonna reset again ... but lets see  :crossed:

Archived