Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Brooklyn Nights" registered on BMI

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TylerMedeiros

Seems like it's becoming more and more clear that she's having some sort of B-SIDES released...not too sure on what kind of platform though. 

Feel like she posted SIRE lyrics recently

YEET

I never really liked this song.

Seems like it's becoming more and more clear that she's having some sort of B-SIDES released...not too sure on what kind of platform though. 

Feel like she posted SIRE lyrics recently

It would've been cool if she released 7" vinyl singles with a non-album b-side for all the singles from ARTPOP.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

MaybeKermit

I really love Brooklyn Nights. Wudn't be sad if this was on ARTPOP instead of J and D. ;)

um imo J&D is more experimental than BN... :awkney: BN wouldn't even fit on ARTPOP

Fizzy

um imo J&D is more experimental than BN... :awkney: BN wouldn't even fit on ARTPOP

Idc if its experimental tbh. i like it. But Cake is more like the sound I was lookin from rapga :awkney:

Or she could have had 16 track  I dunno.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Schwerk

Not a fav. of mine. My roommate always teases me by blasting it really loud.

Wouldn't mind it never being offcially released.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Yanko

What does it mean?

nothing 

and Jewels N' Drugs does? :lmao: 

ThatSLAYGUY

ARTPOP ActII coming end of November 

Some random user on twitter said so!!! 

:creepflop: 

Tokyo Rose

Neither songs are experimental but J&D is shat  :awkney:

MaybeKermit

nothing 

and Jewels N' Drugs does? :lmao:

yeah, I love the concept of the song + I respect the time Gaga invested in it :awkney:

Neither songs are experimental but J&D is shat  :awkney:

I didn't say j&d is experimental, I said that it's MORE experimental dan BN :awkney: I just imagine the songs being played at the artRAVE, J&D slays live (the instrumental).

I think BN wouldn't even make the setlist since she already cut MJH and Fashion! lol :lmao:

Tokyo Rose

yeah, I love the concept of the song + I respect the time Gaga invested in it :awkney:

I didn't say j&d is experimental, I said that it's MORE experimental dan BN :awkney: I just imagine the songs being played at the artRAVE, J&D slays live (the instrumental).

I think BN wouldn't even make the setlist since she already cut MJH and Fashion! lol :lmao:

BN would show off her voice more in a live setting than that other goofy song

HausOfNicole

BN would show off her voice more in a live setting than that other goofy song

True, but I think it would've worked better on Born This Way. I see no placement for Brooklyn Nights on ARTPOP that wouldn't have been awkward. J&D may not be the best song, but it's placement on the album works well and it flows when you place the album from start to finish.

lol every so often a thread about this is made and about TEMPLE being registered as well 

tumblr_inline_n1dmlogMov1qzlbxm.gif

Why did you have to resurect this gif? :NOOO:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived