đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj breaks records on iTunes with 'Anaconda' and 'Bang Bang'

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's #1 because the cover went viral due the fact she has her plastic and fake ass on hit. Let's be real.

If people were here for her and just here, tell me why pills and potions is the biggest flop of the year.

G.U.Y. was a bigger flop, no?

And looks like ur really pressed, you just cant seem

to be happy for her.

In my case, I can't help but roll my eyes when I see an artist like Nicki getting a #1 with that kind of songs, especially with that cover that is crying for attention ("Look at me, I finally show my ass to get some attention because no one cared about Lookin Ass *****/Pills and Potions"). Apparently, the song is about s-x. Yeah...that's some weak ass rap lyrics we have here, and it's working. 

She wants to be taken seriously but she's the same vulgar, disgusting character from the pop/rap industry that she ever was, if not worse.

DWUW cover says hi

LetsGetHigh

to be happy for her.

DWUW cover says hi

The DWUW artwork was never used as an official cover, though.

___

Not Anaconda snatching #1 and Pills N Potions flopping. It was so good and deserved the spot more :cry:

Levine

The DWUW artwork was never used as an official cover, though.

___

And DWUW wasn't about dicks and asses  :toofunny:

G.U.Y. was a bigger flop compared to what? A 3rd single vs a lead single?  :toofunny:

Applause was a bigger hit than flop and potions.

At LMs going against Gaga to defend their pointless opinions. 

Let's not drag Gaga into this. We've been constantly receiving reports regarding this thread. If the flamebaity arguments don't stop, warnings will be given and this thread will be locked. So please drop the flamebait either against Gaga or Nicki Minaj or anyone else. 

I love Anaconda even though I don't listen to Nicki but I think it was the cover that drew attention

uo111

Anaconda has a feature though.

Even if you want to call it a "sample" :fan:

Still good for Nicki.

Weasel

I don't get it, both of these songs are literally one of the worst I've heard this year :omg: Good for her though :party: 

Sachasuperstar

But nobody else has ever been able to do it, so just getting there is a big deal for female rappers tumblr_n7ytxkuEf11ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

THIS !    :worship:

Gypsy Life

to be happy for her.

DWUW cover says hi

wow dragging gaga into this when nobody even mentioned her wow so original cool and funky yayy!!!!!!!1

Archived