💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim refutes Nicki's 'Queen of Rap' reference in ***Flawless remix

Travis

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

200_s.gif

PLEASE, it's too easy to clock her

She thanked Lil Wayne for forcing her to write raps faster and acted like it was a good thing. The quality has been declining in her raps since her debut because she has less time to do things. Lil Wayne isn't even that great of a rapper.

Take your pick out of these thousand seats

AuditoriumSeats.jpg

All of this. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I like a lot of Kim's stuff (personally, I think she is talented), but I really don't think Nicki is too bothered. She's a big name in the industry right now, has her millions and her fans, and hasn't she won some awards? I'm not saying she's better or worse than Kim, but she's a top figure in entertainment right now, and I doubt she's going anywhere soon (whether or not she remains at the very tip top). 

Lil Kim had a great run, and maybe she will be back on top some day, maybe she still has that fire to do it agian. But in my opinion, this "feud" is just promotion. More press = more time in the spotlight = more sales. Kim shouldn't be too pressed. She's a multi-millionaire, and people are still talking about Hard Core. If I were her, I'd be sipping champagne on a private white sand beach somewhere counting my coins being fanned by a hot Ryan Reynolds/Channing Tatum look-a-like.

Whatever. Get that promo, ladies!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Morphine Prince

You mean back when Biggie was ghost writing her versus?..

laganjagif.gif

Lil' Kim already addressed this years ago: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIrCWIRTM9Y 

SlayedForTheGod

ya'll know kim was only successful when biggie co wrote her stuff so dont even go there. i dont even think nicki was thinking about her when she wrote that line tbh. i would put so many female rappers before kim. 

Morphine Prince

ya'll know kim was only successful when biggie co wrote her stuff so dont even go there. i dont even think nicki was thinking about her when she wrote that line tbh. i would put so many female rappers before kim. 

(I'm not calling you a b---h though, just showing you Kim addressed these rumors already lol) 

The entire reason anyone starts ghostwriting rumors about female rappers is because they're FEMALE

Society y'all society

SissyFromSpace

Kim actually built her career by releasing rap music

Nicki has yet to do that. Still hasn't gotten a #1, a grammy or even outsold kim WW. I'm a fan of Nicki but she shouldn't be calling herself the Queen of Rap. She started the beef with Nicki in the first place :ew:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Gagadisiak

at least in lil'kim discography there no pop song . Nicki is a cow cash . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

SlayedForTheGod

The entire reason anyone starts ghostwriting rumors about female rappers is because they're FEMALE

Society y'all society

in kims case its the quality of her work decreased after his death

Morphine Prince

And I can't at people thinking I'm a Nicki hater just because I recognize she is NOT the queen of rap and is BY FAR NOT the queen. I used to like Nicki when she came out but her songs are crap now imo, however I don't hate her and still like some of her older material. 

xzxyyxzx

Lil' Kim already addressed this years ago:

Thats.. Intresting

lil-kim-alien.gif

Lil Kim is a better rapper. She isn't getting any hits now, but when she was extremely popular like Nicki is now, Nicki wouldn't stand a chance against Lil Kim in her prime. Some of you all are just too young.

:golfclap:

xzxyyxzx

Kim actually built her career by releasing rap music

Nicki has yet to do that. Still hasn't gotten a #1, a grammy or even outsold kim WW. I'm a fan of Nicki but she shouldn't be calling herself the Queen of Rap. She started the beef with Nicki in the first place :ew:

Kim doesn't have a #1 ether... Or a Grammy... Group efforts don't count

lil-kim-alien.gif

Archived