Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would YOU die for Gaga?

Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

From an emotional standpoint: no. I love Gaga and her work, but I don't have this "connection" with her.

From a logical standpoint I'd be more willing, because if Gaga would die it would bring a lot of sadness to her fans and to the world. And even though my death wouldn't go unnoticed either, it would not have any major social impact. So when looking at the bigger picture, me dieing instead of Gaga would also save a lot of other people from spiraling into depression. Her life is, in a way, more valuable because thousands of people depend on her.

That said, my emotional standpoint would probably count more when making such a descision.

Edit: this has to be one of the most morbid posts I've ever made.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

I lost someone in my life. I know what real loss and real pain is, losing someone that is there for you every step of the way, raised you. I don't know Gaga. She doesn't know me. Focus on people in your life, your real life, that truly love you. I'm sure I can't ring Gaga up if I lose my job and am about to have no place to sleep and ask for money to help me because she loves me so much and would die for me. I can ring the people up in my life who really do love me. No, I wouldn't sacrifice my life for Gaga. If it were a situation where I could do something in the moment that would help save her, sure, I would do that for Gaga and for anybody, but I wouldn't step in front of her to take a bullet knowing I would die so she could live. My life is worth just as much as hers. For a child or my real family, I would. I would sacrifice my life for a child in danger even knowing I was going to die to save that child.

That was a beautiful post. 

PopReaper

I lost someone in my life. I know what real loss and real pain is, losing someone that is there for you every step of the way, raised you. I don't know Gaga. She doesn't know me. Focus on people in your life, your real life, that truly love you. I'm sure I can't ring Gaga up if I lose my job and am about to have no place to sleep and ask for money to help me because she loves me so much and would die for me. I can ring the people up in my life who really do love me. No, I wouldn't sacrifice my life for Gaga. If it were a situation where I could do something in the moment that would help save her, sure, I would do that for Gaga and for anybody, but I wouldn't step in front of her to take a bullet knowing I would die so she could live. My life is worth just as much as hers. For a child or my real family, I would. I would sacrifice my life for a child in danger even knowing I was going to die to save that child.

:applause:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Ronk

I think of the greater good.  Gaga has saved lives and helped countless others and she will continue to do so because that's who she is as a person.  But when push comes to shove, I doubt I could die for her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Probably not, but having said that Gaga has saved and is saving so many lives everyday just by existing and I feel that if I sacrificed myself for her to live, it would save more than just her and she would carry on doing amazing things with the Born This Way Foundation. So it's a tricky one.

I agree

no

but I would kill for her........

yes_and_tears.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Prometheus

I would save a stranger (or at least I hope I would have the bravery). Gaga has saved me in non-physical ways. Even if I didn't know her I would save her. I would save Katy, Beyoncé, Azalea, Iggy, some random on the street, etc.

Archived