Stef

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

Payola will help a lot, so it will go top 30 at least like all of her flops

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

I doubt it but it probably won't be a hit or moderate hit.

If her song was # 789 on ITunes the radio would still play the hell out of it. She is a radio darling unlike Gaga, poor G.U.Y. so of course it will chart higher. They did it with Birthday, which is why it got so far on the Hot 100. 

Stef

your obsession is wonderful

oh go listen to this is how we bomb

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Vernier

Not sure how necessary this question is :emma:

But it deserves to, it really is a terrible song :sweep: But I kinda like the vid :fan:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Do What U Want never got a video tho. I like Katy but comparing those 2 singles doeesnt work.

1 million in US and 1,1 in US for DWUW.

The second single of ARTPOP (which is considered a hit for you all) sold almost the same amount of Katy's UNC (which is also considered by all of you as a massive Katy's flop) and charted at almost the same positions (#13 and #14).

Houdini

Do What U Want never got a video tho. I like Katy but comparing those 2 singles doeesnt work.

do you really think that videos make a very big difference in sales ? normally people buy a song because they like the song, not necessary the video.

JEWRJEWR

I hate Katy and her fanbase but i can't see what's so bad about it? Unapologetic = Diamonds and Stay and nobody calls that sad. It's pretty normal for a pop girl.

thats one of the reasons why the music industry is in decadence these days. People just make 2 good songs and the rest are fillers for the free space :awkney: .

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Well This Is How We Do has increased like 700 positions since the video was released. I don't know how much the video would have helped DWUW exactly but it probably would have boosted the song into the top ten.

do you really think that videos make a very big difference in sales ? normally people buy a song because they like the song, not necessary the video.

Houdini

Well This Is How We Do has increased like 700 positions since the video was released. I don't know how much the video would have helped DWUW exactly but it probably would have boosted the song into the top ten.

yes but i have a lot of examples that great videos didn't help songs sales

shaneybaby

OMG her era is absurdly similar to the BTW era I can't even :rip:

wow ur right! i didnt even think about it lol huge first single second single failed and big smash third single. n last one does poor. crazy lol good call!!!!!!!! 

Luke78619

Really? 1st single: SMASH. 2nd single: HUGE FLOP. 3rd: promo single that became a real single and smashed. 4th single: cute song, did ok. 5th single: HUGE MASSIVE FLOP.

omfg, this is SOOOOOO true  :eek:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived