💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will TIHWD flop harder than G.U.Y. ?

Stef

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

unc wasnt a flop :awkney: it was a moderate hit same goes for judas and DWUW 

No one in mainland Europe knows Unconditionally... Judas was a strong hit here.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

Sorry but y'all look like lame nerds discussing a silly Katy Perry album like this.

And you have the audacity to say "Hurrr derrr it's just like the BTW era hahahaha!"

Excuse me, no. Born This Way was a huge pop culture moment that only happens once every several decades.

Katy serves quick and dirty pop songs for radio, nothing more.

THANK YOU

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Yanko

No one in mainland Europe knows Unconditionally... Judas was a strong hit here.

it was a moderate hit in usa tho 

Sorry but y'all look like lame nerds discussing a silly Katy Perry album like this.

And you have the audacity to say "Hurrr derrr it's just like the BTW era hahahaha!"

Excuse me, no. Born This Way was a huge pop culture moment that only happens once every several decades.

Katy serves quick and dirty pop songs for radio, nothing more.

:tea: 

Slade

It's an absolutely terrible single choice, but it'll probably go higher than G.U.Y. since it's Katy. I still don't understand what's possessing her and her team to choose something like TIHWD over Legendary Lovers and International Smile...like are you that dumb?

Creyk

I don't understand the hate this song gets tbh.

It's been my fave from the album ever since I got it, but everyone else is bashing it :wtf:

IDK why :cry: :cry: :cry:

chris777

189. Katy Perry - This Is How We Do

you guys forget that the video debuted online and has minimal airplay.

juicyjuicy

LOL It'll do better than G.U.Y. for sure. G.U.Y. was a horrible choice for a single.

TIHWD is a sh!tty song but very commercial and radio-friendly. There isn't a lot of promo right now, but I can definitely see it picking up. It's a Katy song after all. It probably won't be in the Billboard Hot 100's Top 10 but will surely chart in the Top 100.

badboymonsterx

It will get radio support probably so no

THIS. Please keep in mind that radios barely if at all played GUY... and we all know how Capitol runs this game... payola!

WarriorPrince

so basically you're  saying that prism = roar + dark horse

thats sad  :fan:

I hate Katy and her fanbase but i can't see what's so bad about it? Unapologetic = Diamonds and Stay and nobody calls that sad. It's pretty normal for a pop girl.

Yet Sperm won't even sell half of what BTW did  :popcorn:

Yes it will, at this rate it will reach 4M which is either more than half or half of what Born This Way sold.

PRISM sold/will end up selling 24M records and Born This Way sold 28M records, it's not that much of a gap.

LaLuna

So, when is the admin planning on changing the forum's name to KatyDaily?

Pain of fame1

It will peak higher than G.U.Y on the Hot 100 and sell more but not by much. Probably 100k-200k more which isn't very good...at all.

Pain of fame1

I hate Katy and her fanbase but i can't see what's so bad about it? Unapologetic = Diamonds and Stay and nobody calls that sad. It's pretty normal for a pop girl.

Yes it will, at this rate it will reach 4M which is either more than half or half of what Born This Way sold.

PRISM sold/will end up selling 24M records and Born This Way sold 28M records, it's not that much of a gap.

omg :toofunny::dies:  Don't even compare BTW and PRISM eras please. BTW made a difference in the world, changed a lot of lifes, gave the wolrd one of the best pop records and well, it has sold 9M records, and PRISM has sold like 3.5M :toofunny:

Stef

So, when is the admin planning on changing the forum's name to KatyDaily?

Perry soon :derpga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived