💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will TIHWD flop harder than G.U.Y. ?

Stef

Featured Posts

Sakrai

OMG her era is absurdly similar to the BTW era I can't even :rip:

:giveup: I want to make a thread about this. It's such a strange phenomena. I even managed to track down a band in the past that had the exact same rise than Gaga, to the point where I can confidently predict Gaga's next album's performance. Prism is turning out to be so similar to BTW for arguably such similar reasons.

I would expect a Katy single to explode when the radio starts to play it more frequently and the GP realise she released a new song. She's Katy, she should slay the gp

Oh, I'm just visiting-

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

DWUW was more successful :teehee:

barely....

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Robotboy

mess at y'all saying its her BTW era she's not even close to its success. :awkney:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:giveup: I want to make a thread about this. It's such a strange phenomena. I even managed to

pinpoint a band in the past that had the exact same rise than Gaga, to the point where I can confidently predict Gaga's

next album's performance. Prism is turning out to be so similar to BTW for arguably such similar reasons.

I would expect a Katy single to explode when the radio starts to play it more frequently and the GP realise she released a new song. She's Katy, she should slay the gp

Make a thread. Expose ha, drag ha, slay ha hunty

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

mess at y'all saying its her BTW era she's not even close to its success. :awkney:

Of course it wasn't identical but the singles success range is basically the same :rip: Some differences are that BTW (album) sold 1M in the debut week because of the Amazon deal + the BTWB started after she stopped dropping singles

GagaMyBlood95

you are all so obsessed by katy and her performances

even though if Birthday and TIHWD flop, Roar, UNC and Dark Horse were hits.

Roar - #1 (10 million ++)

UNC - #14 (3 million +)

Dark Horse - #1 (7 million ++)

it's still a very successful era, the album (3 million+) the tour (on track to be on the Top 3 of the year) definitely the pop artist of 2013/2014.

This is SO FALSE, it sold like 1.1 million in the US which is Katy's biggest market and the only market that the song actually had any sales so it is maybe at 1.5 WW THE MOST...

Still, Roar and DH were huge!

Yanko

unc wasnt a flop :awkney: it was a moderate hit same goes for judas and DWUW 

birthday can't be considered a moderate hit cause it didnt reach 1 million sales it just had radio support 

chart wise it wasnt a huge flop either #17 

Of course it wasn't identical but the singles success range is basically the same :rip: Some differences are that BTW (album) sold 1M in the debut week because of the Amazon deal + the BTWB started after she stopped dropping singles

she did sell 600+k without that deal tho and she got the full money form that amazon not 99 cents 

you are all so obsessed by katy and her performances

even though if Birthday and TIHWD flop, Roar, UNC and Dark Horse were hits.

Roar - #1 (10 million ++)

UNC - #14 (3 million +)

Dark Horse - #1 (7 million ++)

it's still a very successful era, the album (3 million+) the tour (on track to be on the Top 3 of the year) definitely the pop artist of 2013/2014.

unc did exactly the same as dwuw 2 million not 3 

it will outpeak g.u.y thats for sure  but it wont sell much 

mcphee

I think it'll do well, like a MTN style charting position. Not a massive smash or anything, just a moderate hit.

Stef

31 guests, 2 anonymous users

i c u KuntyRats :creepflop:

Stay pressed :creepflop:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I think it'll do well, like a MTN style charting position. Not a massive smash or anything, just a moderate hit.

Good sis MTN unfairly wasn't even close to being a moderate hit :rip: Only fans know its existence :rip:

Ladey Gagz

Not yall going for Katy literally 24 hours after the release and calling her a flop :rip:

Yall forgetting the most important factor, especially for Katy : Radio

KingOfSpain

YES

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived