Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will TIHWD flop harder than G.U.Y. ?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

As far as I know, she has a break coming up, from the tour, and she'll be free for a VMA's performance soo. :ohwell:

What break?

I've checked on wikipedia and she has a show almost everyday until September 1st. :laughga:

Born To Slay

I hope, cause after what she said about her fans in this "Rolling Stone" interview - she doesn't deserve any other fan support from that day. It's so abusive and unfair towards the fans, that the artist that they adore won't risk it all for them in order to make new sounds to them and re-invent herself and her ideas. If she doesn't wiling to die for her work and fans - she doesn't deserve to have any fans.

Plus, This Is How We Flop's music video is a copy of other female popstars work:

katy-perry-this-is-how-we-do-video-copie

katy-perry-mariah-carey.jpg?width=1200&q

I disagree tbh, just because someone won't die for the fans doesn't mean they shouldn't have them.

Actually Katy's third single did pretty badly, it peaked at 29.

The third single was Dark Horse, did you read the list? :giggle:

oh go listen to this is how we bomb

If you hate her so much why did you make a thread?

You're a delusional fan that's so far up Katy because Gaga isn't as successful right now

VersaceKing

I disagree tbh, just because someone won't die for the fans doesn't mean they shouldn't have them.

Excuse me, but I won't stand for a musician that I love him in a certain level, and I will want him to give me back the same amount of love that I give him everyday- but if he won't give the same amount of love and admiration that I give him, and he also speak out publicly about that he won't "die" for me and to the fan base, and also dis-respect other musicians, that even way better then he'll ever be, about their admiration to their fans - this is just ugly, and in my point of view it seems like this specific artist is just looking at me and see a money bag.

PicklePower

The third single was Dark Horse, did you read the list? :giggle:

Third EVER single. "Thinking of You". From One of the Boys.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

VersaceKing

If you hate her so much why did you make a thread?

You're a delusional fan that's so far up Katy because Gaga isn't as successful right now

As another person, I don't care Gaga is underperforming right now.

Cause she writes music from her heart to us and she's willing to die for her fans and for her work - she doesn't surround to the "pop music industry rules" to stay at #1, and as she said - she's happier then ever - and if it makes her feel good, I'm good with it.

I don't need her to be #1 on every chart or sold out every concert, I admit it's cheers up a little bit to have this world recognition in her work - but If she's happy and she loves us more then everything (other then her family, friends, Asia and Taylor) - that's all I need.

And if #1 singles is what makes Katy and her fan base happy - go ahead, cause #1s doesn't show the presence of talent, it's show the surrounding to the contemporary pop rules.

Born To Slay

Excuse me, but I won't stand for a musician that I love him in a certain level, and I will want him to give me back the same amount of love that I give him everyday- but if he won't give the same amount of love and admiration that I give him, and he also speak out publicly about that he won't "die" for me and to the fan base, and also dis-respect other musicians, that even way better then he'll ever be, about their admiration to their fans - this is just ugly, and in my point of view it seems like this specific artist is just looking at me and see a money bag.

Okay, so you want the same love and admiration from an artist that you give them.

Firstly, that means if u expect them to die for you, then you have to be willing to die for them, are you? Would you die for Gaga?

Second, that's simply not possible. They can't love and admire you as much as vise-versa because they don't know you. They don't know what you do for a living, what you're hobbies or beliefs are, etc. you know about them but they don't know about you, which means that it doesn't make sense for them to give the same admirations and love to you.

IWannaBeThatGUY

No.

G.U.Y was just as bad a single choice as TIHWD and the media hasn't completely turned on Katy quite yet.

MTV has. She shouldn't have shaded the VMA's tbh. That "Her ARTPOP could mean anything" article proves it.  

VersaceKing

Okay, so you want the same love and admiration from an artist that you give them.

Firstly, that means if u expect them to die for you, then you have to be willing to die for them, are you? Would you die for Gaga? (1)

Second, that's simply not possible. They can't love and admire you as much as vise-versa because they don't know you. They don't know what you do for a living, what you're hobbies or beliefs are, etc. you know about them but they don't know about you, which means that it doesn't make sense for them to give the same admirations and love to you.

(1) YES.

(2) I know Gaga doesn't know me, and she'd probably never will. But in this connection between Gaga and her Little Monsters, it feels like she's in touch with EVERY fan with her music and her work. With her statements that she loves us more then anything and that she would die for us and for her art, and with all her messages and speeches that she gives that are directed to us - it's the amount of love I'm speaking about. When she kept on doing the BTWB last shows, even though she was hurt and she knew that if she'd keep going and performing - she'd be injured, it's the love and admiration I spoke about.

Gaga know, and she said it a few times during her shows, that she wouldn't be here without the huge support of the fans - when she was #1 during The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way, or when she's now #4 with ARTPOP, when everyone is trashing her, but she still stick threw her own ideas and way of thinking - just to give her fans the music from her heart, the lyrics that she gained threw a lot in order to write them and record them, and after going threw the hard time she went threw in 2013 she was needed to hear from the press and Katy fans that everyone hates her, and she's irrelevant any more - she still need her support - and that's also what fans there for.

If Katy wasn't knowing that what she said is stupid, then I don't care about her (which I don't) - but it's unfair for her fans - they were beside her for good and bad - for #103 peak and in #1 peaks, without her fans - she'd be NOTHING, and if she thinks that after what she said, she'll still have those fans around her - some of them may stick for her, and that's OK, but those who understand that this isn't the TRUE LOVE like Gaga gives us, it's not worth it to buy CDs, perfumes, concert tix, DVDs and other merchandises in thousand and thousands of dollars if the artist you admire doesn't love you at the same amount - even as a group.

(1) YES.

(2) I know Gaga doesn't know me, and she'd probably never will. But in this connection between Gaga and her Little Monsters, it feels like she's in touch with EVERY fan with her music and her work. With her statements that she loves us more then anything and that she would die for us and for her art, and with all her messages and speeches that she gives that are directed to us - it's the amount of love I'm speaking about. When she kept on doing the BTWB last shows, even though she was hurt and she knew that if she'd keep going and performing - she'd be injured, it's the love and admiration I spoke about.

Gaga know, and she said it a few times during her shows, that she wouldn't be here without the huge support of the fans - when she was #1 during The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way, or when she's now #4 with ARTPOP, when everyone is trashing her, but she still stick threw her own ideas and way of thinking - just to give her fans the music from her heart, the lyrics that she gained threw a lot in order to write them and record them, and after going threw the hard time she went threw in 2013 she was needed to hear from the press and Katy fans that everyone hates her, and she's irrelevant any more - she still need her support - and that's also what fans there for.

If Katy wasn't knowing that what she said is stupid, then I don't care about her (which I don't) - but it's unfair for her fans - they were beside her for good and bad - for #103 peak and in #1 peaks, without her fans - she'd be NOTHING, and if she thinks that after what she said, she'll still have those fans around her - some of them may stick for her, and that's OK, but those who understand that this isn't the TRUE LOVE like Gaga gives us, it's not worth it to buy CDs, perfumes, concert tix, DVDs and other merchandises in thousand and thousands of dollars if the artist you admire doesn't love you at the same amount - even as a group.

Honey, stop. Gaga will not put herself in front of a bullet for you.

Archived