💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wears Natali Germanotta in Harper's Bazaar!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Juanjo

That is one stunning piece of couture, and Gaga wears it proudly, as she should. Congrats, Natali! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I would love this look so much without the eyebrows. They draw your attention away from everything else.

It reminds me of watching Lord of The Rings, where you had all these handsome men and women elves with white/blonde hair and dark brows. It was very distracting to watch! 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I simply LOVE the fact that Gaga supports her sister, not only because they are related and they love each other, but because Natalie, is truly a very talented individual.

I foresee a great career in front of her, and lots of collabs with Gaga. Probably she will enter the Haus replacing Nicola Formichetti (who I adored!)

I wish her the best, the good sis deserves it.

P.S. My Athens show is in 5 weeks! My FIRST time seeing Gaga live!!! So happy!!!

I would love this look so much without the eyebrows. They draw your attention away from everything else.

It reminds me of watching Lord of The Rings, where you had all these handsome men and women elves with white/blonde hair and dark brows. It was very distracting to watch! 

Gaga's eyebrows are her trademark. Even when she bleaches them, or she exaggerates the arc and the shape 

Perform Living

LoveandMagic

I simply LOVE the fact that Gaga supports her sister, not only because they are related and they love each other, but because Natalie, is truly a very talented individual.

I foresee a great career in front of her, and lots of collabs with Gaga. Probably she will enter the Haus replacing Nicola Formichetti (who I adored!)

I wish her the best, the good sis deserves it.

P.S. My Athens show is in 5 weeks! My FIRST time seeing Gaga live!!! So happy!!!

Gaga's eyebrows are her trademark. Even when she bleaches them, or she exaggerates the arc and the shape 

This is true, and I had assumed there was a reason that she had them over emphasized. Just for me personally, I would like this look so much more without the darkness.  :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

DONUTELLA

UGh Loveeeee this look 

I really would love to look at Natali's thesis and her portfolio one day :legend:

Michelle

I love this look so much. I don't think the brows take away from it at all. I think they make the pic.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Michael

Natali designs gorgeous clothes.

It's so nice that Gaga is doing what she can to help her little sisters career and dreams. :flutter:

Evan Peters

I wish there were more photos from this set. :giveup: Everything about it is wonderful

emma roberts is an abuser

RAMROD

Is it sold anywhere? Or haute couture?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived