đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Versace

KATY if you wanna make a simple production video on a low budget , watch The Edge Of Glory video not that gaga didn't have a higher budget for something bigger but it's the best example of a simple yet intresting video.

As much as I dislike this song, the video turned out to be very good, nothing special, just a well-done music video for a basic catchy pop song. I dont know what else do you guys always expect from Katy? Or why bringing that fact up to kinda bash her?

And the katydaily thing is beyond a joke now, IT IS FREAKING REAL. And funny thing is that the ones that make that possible are the members who really "dislike" her, they keep coming and coming to her threads to post several times and try to convince everyone else how "bad" she is!

It just really shows how much you patheticly care, while casual or actual fans just make one post to give their opinion whether good or bad!

If you really wanna do something for the fact that a Katy video gets more attention than a Gaga video in a Gaga fan forum these days then take your negativity somewhere else or better yet, STOP giving Katy yt views if it's true that you really "dislike her" or "could never be a fan of her"

:applause:

monketsharona

The fact this topic is the most discussed :  :toofunny:

Does this video really deserves our attention ? ^^ 

One of the biggest popstars in the world is making loads of money by insulting everyones intelligence with this **** music and **** video... this money could have been used for good rather than evil.

what

Bitter

Members here know Katy will get a hit song deep down and they hate that, 

The video is awful and the song is flopping hard :reductive:  We are definitely pressed for this """""""hit""""""", as we were for bday and uncle too :reductive:

I kinda wished it to be a big [adult] party in L.A. kinda like the TGIF video but wilder and freakier (not safe for kids)

however...

Edited by Warrior King

Mythos

To be honest, i don't really know what happend to her. I liked her during the TD Era, she had really good singles and MV, but now it's kinda annoying how every of her videos has to be funny, expect Unconditionally.