Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

highlight of the video: TWERKING ICE CREAM

the rest was just a katy version of dumb ways to die

Psychedelic

Literally THE worst thing ive ever seen. Theres no creativity, no integrity... I feel sorry for her. If the "song" (its not a song. Lets get real) wasnt bad enough, then she absolutely humiliates herself by putting out this low budget Rebecca Black quality insult to pop music.

There's actually no doubt about it, fan or not (and im completely indifferent towards her) anybody with an ounce of objectivity or with a single working eye and ear should be deeply offended at the diabolical waste of time/money/effort that's gone into this abomination. She could have ended this near tragic run of singles and spared us all this dire video and audio accompaniment.

Im actually repulsed that anybody thinks this grotesque manipulation of the underachieving to take their money through appearing to be just as unskilled as them... it's just wrong.

I cant begin to express my despair with people whose taste is so poor that they like this. Its like people that prefer frozen pizza fingers to a freshly made stone baked pizza. Its wrong.

Aaergghhh

I'm horrofied at how intolerant you sound here. Reading through your post made pity your liver.

Dude please chill, for your own good!

Edited by Acid Monster

aaronyoji

I think the reason why Katy polarizes this fan base so much is because she pertrudes such mediocrity. Sure it makes it easier for the masses to swallow her watermelon and tweeting ice cream animations but to us that safe ness is almost worse than going too far, because it's like committ to something real and genuine instead of peddling this crap. This video was watered down marina and the diamonds, watered down lily Allen, watered down Brooke candy, fka twigs, gaga, even watered down Beyoncé.

FrankGutz

It's like Bad Romance and Judas had a baby. I love it

O my.. Please God take me with you, i dont wanna live anymore

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

@OP I merged you two threads together as there wasn't a need for two separate threads. :)

Thanks for your understanding. 

I think this is a fun and interesting video? I think we are so used to gaga's level of video with message that we became overly critical of other artists' videos? I think this is fun, cutesy video which is Katy's style and I don't think its bad just not my taste? Better than dark horse imo.

But a lot of the imagery makes me feel like I have seen them somewhere before. The fonts, hair and background looks like its being reused from somewhere.

chris777

Literally THE worst thing ive ever seen. Theres no creativity, no integrity... I feel sorry for her. If the "song" (its not a song. Lets get real) wasnt bad enough, then she absolutely humiliates herself by putting out this low budget Rebecca Black quality insult to pop music.

There's actually no doubt about it, fan or not (and im completely indifferent towards her) anybody with an ounce of objectivity or with a single working eye and ear should be deeply offended at the diabolical waste of time/money/effort that's gone into this abomination. She could have ended this near tragic run of singles and spared us all this dire video and audio accompaniment.

Im actually repulsed that anybody thinks this grotesque manipulation of the underachieving to take their money through appearing to be just as unskilled as them... it's just wrong.

I cant begin to express my despair with people whose taste is so poor that they like this. Its like people that prefer frozen pizza fingers to a freshly made stone baked pizza. Its wrong.

Aaergghhh

Chill.

Like, is not big deal tbh.  

Edited by chris777

Seringai

Yes I am for real and I'm not the only one here who thinks so. The visuals were amazing, but the editing was poor.

I agree, the video was poorly edited, some scenes were poorly cut so it is hard to focus on (especially on the pool scene)

Rollercoaster

Chill.

Like, is not big deal tbh.

One of the biggest popstars in the world is making loads of money by insulting everyones intelligence with this **** music and **** video... this money could have been used for good rather than evil.

AnaLucia95

UH WHY does she have the FKA Twigs look in here AND A SEPTUM??????

Why not? 

Gaga actually came late with the Septum trend. 

i liked it actually :ohwell:

Me too. :oops: 

HarryTheNight

i dont like her and never will, but the video isn't bad. I think its fun without being ridiculous and tacky and completely childish like the mess that was Birthday. I think this will be a hit but I really don't want it to be lol.

also im getting We cant Stop, brooke candy teas and like everyone else haha.

Edited by HarryTheNight

Members here know Katy will get a hit song deep down and they hate that, So they drag and insult her as much as they can 

and It all comes down to jealously most of you don't want to admit because you would hate for someone to say your pressed

just to annoy you even more

Like guys just get over it, this is just music

and we have no control on anything so sit and take it really. :shrug:

DanceInTheFlames

Eh I'm not really jealous of Katy, because to me she has zero substance. To be fair she certainly is garnering a lot of attention for this so kudos. But I'm just over her doing the same thing over and over. Flying poop emojis and twerking ice cream cones just aren't my thing.

Edited by DanceInTheFlames