💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

notamember

But she still cowrites songs just like gaga does. Prism is as much of Katy as ARTPOP is gaga. She wrote this song with two talented cowriters, and she's there for the creation of all of her lyrics. She decides what is used and what isn't in that aspect, and she brings in writers just like gaga. The only other writers on this song are the producers.

nnnnnnnn

Not gonna argue

Essence

But she still cowrites songs just like gaga does. Prism is as much of Katy as ARTPOP is gaga. She wrote this song with two talented cowriters, and she's there for the creation of all of her lyrics. She decides what is used and what isn't in that aspect, and she brings in writers just like gaga. The only other writers on this song are the producers.
oh my god

Those who genuinely think Katy and Gaga have the same amount of input in their work are past the point of persuasion

Weasel

oh my god

Those who genuinely think Katy and Gaga have the same amount of input in their work are past the point of persuasion

Honestly though, we'll never know how much they actually write or compose behind the scenes themselves :shrug: 

Chromatica

oh my god

It's not that she doesn't have input, it's just how she's motivated to use it.

She's writing pop songs, of course she dumbs down her abilities. She's very talented, but people forget that this is all an illusion :shrug:

As for as production, I can see a reasonable arguement on that. HOWEVER as far as lyrics go, the work is just as genuine. The subject matter tho :smh:

Essence

Honestly though, we'll never know how much they actually write or compose behind the scenes themselves :shrug:

But every single artist Gaga has worked with has emphasized how dedicated she is to her work, and how she is involved with every aspect...legends included

Such an empty video. Boring, "cute" dancing cartoons. I'm so over her imagery.. lookin like a damn Old Navy commercial.
DEAD

lego

So is this what you call an inspiration or what? :coffee:

so70wvo.jpg

Bt5h3hsCAAACIak.jpg

Edited by lego
FreePalestine

It's cute and fun. Standard Kelly. I don't know what y'all were expecting.

The song though.. I still despise it with every fibre of my being. That bridge.. :awkney:

Edited by UzK

Weasel

But every single artist Gaga has worked with has emphasized how dedicated she is to her work, and how she is involved with every aspect...legends included

DEAD

True but they obviously wouldn't say anything bad about her either. I'm pretty sure artists that have worked with Katy say the same thing about her. 

RBNLM

oh my god

:millie: :millie: :millie:

Since Gaga always seems to be the one suffering the brunt of the Madonna comparisons...

http://youtu.be/P51LunEV3Sk

Omg I'm so glad someone else saw this!

But Katy sis... the video is so forgettable, as is the song. And this is coming from someone who actually loves Katy.

Essence

True but they obviously wouldn't say anything bad about her either. I'm pretty sure artists that have worked with Katy say the same thing about her.

They don't though. I mean people like Janet Jackson and members of various bands always talk abou how surprised they are to see her being so involved and yet so generous with giving credit to others. These are people who she may have only even seen in passing.