💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lana Del Rey "Ultraviolence"

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Weasel

Really reminds me of something you'd make with some other students for a class project :deadbanana:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

i mean tropico was fantastic but this is just..................

at least we have shades of cool video 

Paper Planes

Well that was uneventful. But I did find myself thinking "oooooh girl you better not be working towards a chapel because he gonna hit you" :laughga:

delete it fat

Scarlet Witch

I think the video represents the kind of restlessness of that 60s generation; that kind of trying to be artistic while failing miserably is a kind of art too in a way. 

LetsGetHigh

I was excited to watch this right now but let me not ruin the song because I love it :rip:

PaperIz

She looks lovely at least. I wish she would do something with like vivid imagery or just something not so plain. Because so far this era has been like super plain.

MrFameKills

pvTZ0B.gif

this one too  :haha:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Antidote

Disappointing.

Of course a video in the quality of Ride or GUY or whatever normal music video would be great, but I would also be happy with a video like this, if she puts more effort in it....the didn't even try to make a good cut in general tho or just try to make it look like they put effort in directing it.

And the finger at 1:55 ew

This is AWFUL  :millie:

God, this song had so much potential to have a great video... but instead it's one of those lazy instagram filter snoozefests  :toofunny:  I'm just so disappointed, this was one of my favorite songs on the album and I was so excited for this  :noparty:

Archived