Mole

Favorite Album From Bjork?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Album From Bjork?

Featured Posts

ChasingTheGhost

OMG! Björk's new album cover leaked! :eek:

6931882889_72566896cd.jpg

I know... badly photoshopped. But I felt very inspired!

:dies:

:rofl:

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Bjork

• MattyMonster

• ChasingTheGhost

*I can'y stop listening to Pagan Poetry Please help!

*dbJIl.gif

I still can't believe that she actually had that stuff sewn into her. i bet it hurt.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

I still can't believe that she actually had that stuff sewn into her. i bet it hurt.

Oh my god she really did!?! I thought she just glued it on herself and the sewing parts were someone else. Oh my god. :eww:

ChasingTheGhost

Anything for McQueen. :flutter: That's my all time favorite Bjork video for sure.

Oh my god she really did!?! I thought she just glued it on herself and the sewing parts were someone else. Oh my god. :eww:

have you not seen the video? its honestly hard for me to watch some parts. especially her nipple being pierced. :eww:

Edited by Shu Rin
The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

ChasingTheGhost

have you not seen the video? its honestly hard for me to watch some parts. especially her nipple being pierced. :eww:

Well no wonder the video is banned besides the s-x scenes :P

Well no wonder the video is banned besides the s-x scenes :P

oh the s-x scene's are okay. its just those sewing scene's, i have to cover my eyes every time.

ChasingTheGhost

oh the s-x scene's are okay. its just those sewing scene's, i have to cover my eyes every time.

it doesn't bother me at all.

v58h2d.gif

it doesn't bother me at all.

v58h2d.gif

:eww:

you b---h :cry:

Jk, but still it's hard to watch.

Edited by Shu Rin

A little while after Biophilia was released, she answered some questions from fans and said that she'd like her next album to have a similar concept to Biophilia (you know, the nature, technology, and science theme). She didn't say how it would sound like though.

Hm, interesting! I bet she's also helping to develop new technologies and instruments for the album!

Edited by Crystalline

scrappy

Can you recommend me some Björk's songs that have a similar ambience to 'All Is Full of Love'? I would be very greatful ;)

• Mills locked this topic