Featured Posts

I don't know any of those songs so they are still NEW gaga songs to me

2a8evx4.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

Inb4 Can you still be nominated for grammy with an album filled with covers?

That's what Katy Perry and Rihanna do.......  :hehe:  :haha:

LaLuna

All this drama for ONE freaking song, geez.

You can't fully trust that announcement, the album is going to be released in September and there's still some changes being made.

You all know that... so who knows about this song for certain? Maybe 'Paradise' will be there after all, to our surprise?

Maybe not and Gaga's using it for something else? Maybe she was afraid to use an original with all those musicians, as someone said?

But it's still ONE song, guys. The album is practically 100% covers, that song wasn't going to make a huge difference.

Plus that thing of 'I was going to buy this whole album but now that Gaga's one original song in the album is not there, I'm not going to buy that whole album'... :dies:

I'm hyped for the album because Gaga is there singing (also Tony, of course). Their vocals, the jazz, etc.

That should be enough for us, the fact that we get more of her awesomeness. Besides, Tony and Gaga are getting solo songs in the album. And most of us didn't even know the originals, so what's the big deal then? :laughga:

Exactly :applause:

CannaeDrive

Little Whiners complaining again, what's new?  :smh: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

FrancoRedHawk

Inb4 Gaga was like "lol tell them i wrote a song so we can mess up with them its fun you'll see hehe"

I can totally see this being the case!  :dead:

I was so excited when Tony announced "Paradise", but don't count out a leak from the Queen of Leaks herself!  :queenga:

Kermit the frog

Didnt we know this already?

One original song or zero, what's the difference? :smh:

Disregard

I'm not even mad. Just like with Christmas albums, any album that is mostly covers and has one or two originals, the originals are always horrible.

Betty Who

I honestly don't really know a lot of the songs anyway, so they'll be new to me through Gaga and Tony  :unicorn:

RAYA.core

AH CRAP

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

samkuronuma

Some fans are so dramatic with their 'betrayals' like Gaga owes them anything, gain some perspective and be grateful

aquaprincess

the meltdowns :toofunny:

im still interested in how the songs will sound. dont' know if i'll buy it. because i typically dont buy cover albums, but we'll see. no biggie. :shrug:

Chris90046

Even though most songs will be new to us, I still think it is a let down that there is no original song

Archived