Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Would Gaga Be Like With Katy's Team?

WhiteStripes

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Katy sells because her music is generic, her team isn't special and is really no better than Gaga's.

Sugarfall

Gaga would fire them very quickly E6fCk9S.png

or Britney style meltdown because Gaga isnt allowed to do what she wantsUmaIqBg.gif

FATCAT

What do you think Gaga would be with Katy's amazing team? I mean Gaga's voice and talent and creative ideas with a sturdy team of people who know how to market and sale things and have proper time/release management. I mean you can't deny the power of Katy's team.

I think it would truly be ARTPOP. A classically trained, talented and creatively gifted artist using popular music and marketing as an outlet.

*By team I mean strictly creative and management not producers like Dr.Luke. (maybe RedOne though).*

It'd slay just as hard as TFM, imo. 

EDIT: I'd also be so excited to see how they incorporate Marina and Jeff and Rob!

It wouldn't slay as hard as TFM, it'd slay as much as Prism. No, her team is fine the way it is, we don't need Katy's 5 y/o audience to make great music. **** charts, **** teams.

Purr more, hiss less.

LittleBoot

People love to crap on Katy but her promotion and team for the most part has been on point. I've never been able to really get into her music but I can appreciate that she does have a playful style and certain image that appeals to a lot of people. If she's enjoying her career, good for her. She's been having a good run this year, and haters gonna hate.

If Gaga's team was as organized as Katy's, yes she probably would have done a little better. Gaga's in a different spot than Katy, though, because she had her breakthrough with a distinctly different style than Katy. If Gaga went for safer, more mainstream image and music like Katy, people would rake her across the coals for "selling out". And I don't think that would suit her anyway.

The team Gaga had in the first place was a great formula. The natural question to ask would be to ask why that formula wasn't continued, but I guess Gaga wasn't happy and lost trust in that somewhere along the way so she just has to move forward.

Ronk

In terms of promo it would probably work.

In terms of visuals and artistic vision, it would be a mess. I feel Katy is already a watered-down, safer version of Gaga  so that's probably what it would be like.

This.

Gaga would never stand for her artistry to be watered-down, so it wouldn't work.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Brooke Hoegan

to rule the world, Gaga would have to have a team that would help her do some things instead of doing them herself + let them change some of her ideas

the problem is, she really seems like she is not letting other people do the stuff for her, like she wants to make everything on her own, which leads to delays and cancelations + it feels she doesn't listen to anybody wanting to change anything  :fat:

so if that's not gonna change - she's gonna have another eras just like ARTPOP, and it won't end well

let's hope for a change tho :ohno:

Born To Slay

Yeah, but I said big music award show. :awkney:

It is a big award show

Archived