💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: Ferris Wheel View

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

She's paid by Microsoft for no other reason than to impress their staff :smh:

This is not something Gaga wànts to do. She just couldn't refuse the money they offered. Why do you think she didn't even tweet about it?

Oh my gosh, you must be an insider if you know this!

I really don't see why you're making a huge deal out of this. Microsoft paid for a show, and they got a show. What did you want from her? The Microsoft Ball?

delete it fat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Oh my gosh, you must be an insider if you know this!

I really don't see why you're making a huge deal out of this. Microsoft paid for a show, and they got a show. What did you want from her? The Microsoft Ball?

I'm not making a huge deal out of it :deadbanana: People are quoting me for saying that I didn't think she'd do this sort of thing, y'all are making the huge deal out of this :dies: I have stated my reasons more than enough now, so honestly..

Quark

She's paid by Microsoft for no other reason than to impress their staff :smh:

This is not something Gaga wànts to do. She just couldn't refuse the money they offered. Why do you think she didn't even tweet about it?

So you think something like the artrave won't impress them? Even then, she wasn't paid to impress them, she was paid to simply entertain them.

Daenerys

Idk my first thought was that she's using this to get some good footage for the concert DVD (If it's even happening as promised) that way the cameras can be all over the floor and capture everything they can to edit into the show. No thousands of fans in the way. :shrug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TraeumereiLPB

It is her music, her work, her time and she is 28 so she can do what she wants?? :toofunny:

Anyway, she has done this before.

People just love to complain, don't they?

Tell me about it! Lately GGD has taken a turn for the worse, all these people are complaining about trivial things :wtf:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Archived