💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: Ferris Wheel View

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Didymus

I don't have a problem with the fact that she's playing there to make money :rip:

It's just that I expect Lady Gaga to make a unique, interesting, thought-provoking moment of it that is adapted to the event, as she has done in the past indeed. This is just a lazy copy of her own show that she is giving to her paying (!) fans. That is what I'm bothered by.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

I don't have a problem with the fact that she's playing there to make money :rip:

It's just that I expect Lady Gaga to make a unique, interesting, thought-provoking moment of it that is adapted to the event, as she has done in the past indeed. This is just a lazy copy of her own show that she is giving to her paying (!) fans. That is what I'm bothered by.

Well maybe your a--lysis of the context of the show is a bit too rough and subjective, but let it be.

But to make an opinion you need to understand the intention behind this action as well, and it doesn't seem to me that anybody here can be 100% accurate and reliable when it comes to understanding the intention behind giving the crowd at the event the show with precisely such context. And if we don't know what Gaga meant with this, we are half-blind and once again making the unnecessary judgmental approach and drama sprout in one of the threads of this forum.

Gaga has been known for a while for establishing the partnerships with business leaders and companies, especially when she was managed by Troy, so maybe she was just getting the ground ready for a nice partnership with her next music project (after C2C). The idea of her setting a deal with one of the biggest, if not the biggest, PC Soft producers in the world is very promising, who knows )    

ItsTommyBitch

Oh wait, she did a whole 2 hour set? :rip: Cuz she's performed on private gigs several times but she usually did a couple of songs at most.

She didnt do the full artRave set (even with the shortened songs some were entirely scrapped)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I still can't believe she did this. I hope she uses the money for something worthwile.

Bahahahahahahahah

Are her shows only for a certain audience now? She enjoys what she created and she wants others to witness the final product. Chill the fug out little manager

Didymus

Bahahahahahahahah

Are her shows only for a certain audience now? She enjoys what she created and she wants others to witness the final product. Chill the fug out little manager

She's paid by Microsoft for no other reason than to impress their staff :smh:

This is not something Gaga wànts to do. She just couldn't refuse the money they offered. Why do you think she didn't even tweet about it?

She's paid by Microsoft for no other reason than to impress their staff :smh:

This is not something Gaga wànts to do. She just couldn't refuse the money they offered. Why do you think she didn't even tweet about it?

Oh jesus, so now she has to tweet about something so that we all know she wanted to do it or couldn't refuse it?

Of course she did it for money as well, she's a business woman. But if you had a hard time with the media lately and relating to the GP, wouldn't you want them to see through the mess and try to understand what it's all about too? She loves performing and showing the world what she's created, what she's doing with her music and what it means....this is no different other than the fact that maybe not all of them are fans. PERFECT. She's proud of the ArtRAVE, why not show it off and then even make some?

She got paid by Microsoft. She performed. I'm sure she had a great time...like she does every night. Quit making a stink about it as if she went back on everything she believes in  :roll:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm confused as to why people object to Gaga performing a private concert.

Shadow

I can't recall any other time she played at a sales event. It's just.. against the whole idea of ARTPOP. I mean, sure, I get it, but usually her private performances had some kind of.. suitable background and she made an interesting, thought-provoking performance out of it. This is just cheap.

The entire reason for doing events like these is because her act isn't cheap, hence the reason why clients willing to pay big bucks for her performance is a valuable enterprise. No shade to you, though. You're entitled to your view. Just remember that altruistic, noble endeavors might be grand.

However, at the end of the day, they do not pay bills unless the bring back substantial returns.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Shadow

You guys are so annoying...

There is no need to make rude comments for users making discussion regarding this event. People are allowed to speak freely of their views and others are free to respond. However, let us not shut people down for speaking in the first place.

And let us stay on topic to avoid going on tangents that lead to unnecessary arguments and offensive language.

Stay on topic. Be respectful. And mind the rules so we can interact in a civil manner. Thank you for your attention.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Didymus

The entire reason for doing events like these is because her act isn't cheap, hence the reason why clients willing to pay big bucks for her performance is a valuable enterprise. No shade to you, though. You're entitled to your view. Just remember that altruistic, noble endeavors might be grand.

However, at the end of the day, they do not pay bills unless the bring back substantial returns.

I didn't mean that her act is cheap, I meant that she didn't do any effort to make a unique performance for this event, which leads me to the conclusion that she isn't passionate about it at all (why would she be, of course) and she doesn't even try to hide that she's in it for the money, especially because she didn't even tweet about it or anything. This is a break from her past private performances, and that's why I called it a "cheap" idea/decision. The fact that this takes place in her ARTPOP era is just the cherry on top.

I didn't mean to disrespect her or her act, though. I just didn't think she'd ever do something like this.

Miel

1290708698_magic-chair.gif

???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

3 points in and ready for more

Ladey Gagz

this thread :sharon: GGD sometimes :sharon:
I guess since she's Lady Gaga, she can't make money without fans whining since music not the bling :sharon:

oh well i guess she has to be poor

Archived