πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: Ferris Wheel View

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe she did this. I hope she uses the money for something worthwile.

Indie queen needs those coins to give us more singles without videos :emma:

Didymus

Well she's gonna have to get back the costs of the G.U.Y. video somehow :emma:

Β 

Indie queen needs those coins to give us more singles without videos :emma:

Β 

GurlSnap1.gif

TraeumereiLPB

Seriously guys, Gaga is an artist signed under a record label. Therefore she needs to make money. And an event like this is the perfect opportunity to "get them coins". Whether it was Gagas decision or Interscopes doesn't really matter. So please stop beig upset about things that no one should be upset about and come out of your dream bubble.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

jojo Freud

First of all, How didn't they know the last song was telephone like something dance floor. What even?

And second of all, I highly doubt this was gagas idea or that gaga had anything to do with this. She was probably told by her record about it really last minute.

NewYorkCity

I still can't believe she did this. I hope she uses the money for something worthwile.

It is her music, her work, her time and she is 28 so she can do what she wants?? :toofunny:

Anyway, she has done this before.

Seriously guys, Gaga is an artist signed under a record label. Therefore she needs to make money. And an event like this is the perfect opportunity to "get them coins". Whether it was Gagas decision or Interscopes doesn't really matter. So please stop beig upset about things that no one should be upset about and come out of your dream bubble.

People just love to complain, don't they?

liberacorpus

I cant with some of you wining. SHUT UP BABES SHE IS AN ARTIST, CAN MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS SUCH AS PLAYING TO MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES AND MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT. There's nothing wrong with it. I really suspect that u'll start complaining about tours too. I can hear "oh how can she SELL tickets for her shows, she sells her art!" Just quit it

estoniankid

I assume that it was MICROSOFT, who invited her to perform on THEIR private show. It may be that Live Nation is involved, but not Interscope.

Archived